Satans Hockey

DEVILS SUPPORTERS SECTION - August 16th - come name the section and p

1,170 posts in this topic

No, it looks like about 80 tickets were sold so far for this one. We won't pass the last game's amount (although I'm certain we will exceed 100 for this one) because the link is not being thrown around with the $20 pricemark. 175 tickets were sold last time, but I'm certain 75 people didn't participate, because the link clearly got passed around once everyone saw 20 dollars (on fire and ice comments, devils facebook, and other places). It's safe to say almost all of the 80 people will be standing up and participating.

The Devils definitely put a dent in Supporter Section sales by offering lower bowl tickets for $6 more for this game.

And I'm trying to find someone to go to this game with me so I can make my return to the Supporters Section [was going to shorten it to SS but that sure as hell didn't seem right] and scream my voice out with you all again!

The Devils definitely put a dent in Supporter Section sales by offering lower bowl tickets for $6 more for this game.

i disagree. in fact, i think it's better for the supporters section, this way it doesn't get loaded up with people who just want cheap tickets.

I agree with the above...people that really want to be involved won't care if they can move down for 6 bucks, it'll weed out the people just abusing the offer for cheap seats.

i disagree. in fact, i think it's better for the supporters section, this way it doesn't get loaded up with people who just want cheap tickets.

Touche salesman, touche.

I ordered (3) tickets for mu mom dad and sis... I just hope my sister doesn't destroy anyone's ear drums that ^#%#$%# is loud as hell. They got last row, so they may be sitting for part/most of the game, but they will be Loud regardless.

i think they bringing "we believe in 17" and something special for elias posters.

Edited by Dead

Oh I wanted to ask this question quite a while ago, and it is directed at the organizer(s). Do you get the standard group leader benefits from being the leader of a group (e.g. free club seats, tickets to a suite, etc)? If you do I would highly encourage donation of these tickets (using the devils front office) to some children's group. I would see it as another way to "get the word" out that the Devils Supports is about supporting the Devils, while providing some very good PR at no real cost.

Oh I wanted to ask this question quite a while ago, and it is directed at the organizer(s). Do you get the standard group leader benefits from being the leader of a group (e.g. free club seats, tickets to a suite, etc)? If you do I would highly encourage donation of these tickets (using the devils front office) to some children's group. I would see it as another way to "get the word" out that the Devils Supports is about supporting the Devils, while providing some very good PR at no real cost.

Nope, I don't receive any benefits.

i receive a package of losing of my voice and satisfaction of pushing a win, it's a good package.

1 person likes this

i receive a package of losing of my voice and satisfaction of pushing a win, it's a good package.

I had no voice the next day at work, too. Pissed off a whole bunch of customers and I just smiled. Coulda called the f-ing morons and they wouldnt have had a clue.

Cant wait until Friday

Looks like Section 118 only has a few tickets left so the link has started selling tickets in Section 119 now as well.

I was really looking forward to attending this one too but I gotta sit this one out. I still haven't found another job yet but hopefully I'll have one by the time the next Supporter game rolls around.

It'll be fun to see how this section gets received with the rest of the crowd being rejuvanated as well by the recent streak, maybe some of the stuff you guys do can really spread tomorrow.

I took up the other offer downstairs for $10. Hope you guys bring the noise - the four of us will try and spread it downstairs.

Do they let in vuvuzelas?

Guys got my ticket Im in section 119 row 8 seat 12. I'm looking forward to this and I'm mtg up with a buddy of mine who is sitting in our section as well. So how does everyone feel about meeting at Port 44 at around 6pm and well march over to the Rock together?

Good luck tonight, ladies and gents! We'll all be listening for ya!

I bring one in (with an email saying it's OK) because they like to stop me a lot of times. I only bring it for LGD chants and KILL chants, since they're not allowing drums in after that Viking group used them. I honestly wouldn't recommend bringing one, especially if you're in the lower bowl, but it's your call.

As for Port 44, I know a bunch of people from various forums are heading there around 5PM..I may be there but it's a two hour drive for me so traffic will be the factor.

I'm going to be in the building, but not in the section. As such, consider me a documentarian,I'm going to try and get a bunch of pictures and video for y'all if I'm seated nearby.

Well I was thinking about joining you guys until I found the $10 ticket offer and I'm bringing a crotchety friend who won't like the standing. I had 3 seats on my screen in section 131, I check out and get 3 seats in 116. Guess they want that end filled up. :koolaid: No clue how that happened, not sure how to fix it, but we'll be nearby and pitching in with some noise of our own.

I'm going to be in the building, but not in the section. As such, consider me a documentarian,I'm going to try and get a bunch of pictures and video for y'all if I'm seated nearby.

That'd be fantastic.

Give 'em hell guys.

Looking forward to hearing and watching lastonealive's vids :D

I support the supporters section

Hey everyone...I have 7 posters tonight with one letter that spell out BELIEVE. I'm gonna need some help holding these up for the I BELIEVE chants and after goals...any help?