Satans Hockey

DEVILS SUPPORTERS SECTION - August 16th - come name the section and p

1,170 posts in this topic

No chant sheets tonight folks but I'm sure everyone will have an easy time following along. Just listen to what others are doing and join along. If you have something good then start it, as long as there is no cursing chants it's all good. WEAR YOUR RED AND LETS GO DEVILS!!!

Satans im looking forward to it what row u sitting in?

Yea im stuck.in that row I dont know how much standing or chanting I can do with people there might not be supporters

We have rows 8 and above in 118 but if the rows below that are empty when the game starts then just move over. I doubt rows 1-7 will be all that packed.

Sounds good do u guys hang out by the section before the game just so I get to meet some of you in person.

Some people go to Port 44, others just meet at the section. I still don't know everyone but I plan on being in the section around 6pm to hang the banner on the wall.

Edited by Satans Hockey

Cool im sure ill find u. See you there!!

Some of the supporters have "you"ve won a gift" papers on their seats :)

That old gag. Last time it was a free tour of the suites. LOL

Wow we look great!!! How did we sound??

I felt that this was our best game as supporters tonight despite the overtime loss. Nearly the entire section was standing the whole game and being active in the support. I might have been fairly crazy myself and I didn't even bring a jacket.

I really love the Devils Supporters - I hope they keep doing what they're doing. It's great.

I BELIEVE WE WILL WIN is a great chant.

Got what I think is some great video (haven't uploaded it yet to see for sure). I'll get em up on YouTube after I change and grab a bite to eat.

They're slowly uploading, I'll add 'em as they get up on YouTube.

Edited by thelastonealive

hell yea, it was a great effort, too bad it was a loss but whatever.

definitely lost my voice again, but well worth it.

Edited by ZeroGravityFat

Man I had a blast tonight despite the loss. Great job once again to everybody else involved, especially those who set it up!

I missed the last one but was at the first one, and it is nice to see this thing become more cohesive. Eliminating the USA Soccer chant and Seven Nation Army helped I think. Also having the vuvuzela set the pace for the chants makes it easy for everyone to join in right away, so props for that.

One thing we might need to address is the "I believe" chant...do we want to keep that as a once-in-a-while type of thing or do we want to add it to the normal lineup to add variety? I was under the impression it was just for the beginning of the game but someone in front kept starting it up. At first I thought it was a bit out of place, but on the other hand like I said it added to the variety.