Satans Hockey

DEVILS SUPPORTERS SECTION - August 16th - come name the section and p

1,170 posts in this topic

OK, I got my tickets for both games. It does seem that I can't even access the group ticket sales page from Google Chrome, so IE was my only other choice. :/

Anyway, it does seem that there is also a third listing out there (check on the My Tickets page) for April 10th vs the Bruins, just not yet for sale. So if I'm correct, we have three upcoming games to be ready for.

Edited by DeevFactor

My tickets for the 18th are section 122 row 8, is everyone else in that area?

I think there are going to be people in sec 122 and 121.

Hey everyone, I had a meeting with the Devils today about the supporters section. They like what we have done so far and there is going to be bigger news to follow. So please just keep following this thread and please lets have a great showing at the March 12th and 18th games to show the Devils that we can keep this thing going strong.

When I buy my flex plan next near, I want in on the supporters section, wherever it is. Thanks Satans Hockey for all this. I love it.

Scoops

If I could get a weekend plan in the supporters section next year, I would certainly purchase it.

Got my tix for the 12th vs Islanders.

If I can get someone to buy my tix for retro night, I will be buying tickets in the supporters section.

SO PUMPED FOR THIS.

I got tix for 3/12. Me plus 5 friends. This is gonna be awesome.

An odd question but how close to gametime does the ticket link close? Odds are I won't be able to make next Saturday's game but if I do I won't know until the afternoon sometime. If I am able to make the game I wouldn't mind being a part of this for one night at least.

An odd question but how close to gametime does the ticket link close? Odds are I won't be able to make next Saturday's game but if I do I won't know until the afternoon sometime. If I am able to make the game I wouldn't mind being a part of this for one night at least.

4PM

I think they say 4:00 but last time I was able to get a ticket closer to 5. I would just try to be on the safe side and get it by 4 though.

Oh, cause when I did click on the link it said you could claim your ticket by 5...but either way 4-5 I'll probably know by then if I'm even in any shape to go (I'm spending most of the day with my friend uptown for a breakfast and a St. Patty's Day parade) much less whether I can make it.

I already have tickets the 18th and going with a friend so unfortunately I'll probably have to wait till next year to join in the fun here, unless things do change - like say it rains on the 12th and the parade gets canceled anyway lol.

so did we get the big news yet?? is there an ETA on it if we haven't...can't drop a line like that and then not bring it up again :)

so did we get the big news yet?? is there an ETA on it if we haven't...can't drop a line like that and then not bring it up again :)

ETA on it should be around 10 days or so, maybe sooner but I think most people around here are smart enough to figure out what it's going to be. I just won't be confirming anything until the big news drops.

Edited by Satans Hockey

ETA on it should be around 10 days or so, maybe sooner but I think most people around here are smart enough to figure out what it's going to be. I just won't be confirming anything until the big news drops.

You overestimate my ability to derive a conclusion :) I haven't been following the supporters thread really but when i was looking for tix for the March 18th game it caught my eye and I thought It'd be a good opportunity to take part...

You overestimate my ability to derive a conclusion :) I haven't been following the supporters thread really but when i was looking for tix for the March 18th game it caught my eye and I thought It'd be a good opportunity to take part...

I'm with you. I have 0 ability to read between the lines. Ask my wife, drives her nuts!

Well, with all this talk about $22 and $28 season tickets in the 100s, I hope the news is that the Supporters Section will have its own designated section next season, because if they're going to mix everyone together it'll kill the section (and it'll suck for the person who's not into what the DSS does and is sitting behind people trying to stand the whole game). This is a great thing and we need the organization's support, but I hope they don't take this whole thing and screw it all up.

Sorry to the folks who didnt get tickets yet but I was told the March 18th game against the Capitals is now sold out for the section. I didn't think it would sell out that quickly. I know section 122 is one of the sections for that game so if you are still interested try to get tickets in or around that section.

There are still tickets available for the March 12th game against the Islanders and tickets are now on sale for the April 6th game against Toronto, our first weekday game attempt at doing this.

There are still tickets available for the March 12th game against the Islanders and tickets are now on sale for the April 6th game against Toronto, our first weekday game attempt at doing this.

Yay!!! Finally! :)

Come on peeps, let's sell out the supporters section for the Islanders game! B E L I E V E !

If anyone wants to make any signs for the Islanders game then please go ahead and do so, the more the better. Some ideas that have been mentioned on the facebook already is "one game at a time" and anything charlie sheen related so if anyone wants to go ahead and make these or something else then please do so!

Edited by Satans Hockey