Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CRASHER

NFL Week 15!

57 posts in this topic

To be fair the defense looked like crap under Wade too...in fact to do believe the beating the Packers put on us ended his tenure...that's some pure hatred when you are calling him out on a part of the team that was already atrocious before he took over...

If they're promoting him to fix the team... isn't part of the job to fix the WHOLE team though?

I do like that the defense now actually tries for turnovers, but this team should be WAY better then it is... more so with this personnel.....not to mention letting Rex Grossman look like Phillip Rivers in the second half.....if you're gonna let Rex Grossman run wild on you.... time for a new strategy, this ain't Michael Vick who's doing it to EVERYONE (or Brady, etc)....even Peyton who did turn it over like mad threw for what 445?

(I will say to be fair slightly, that the Cowboys need a legit nose tackle and it's NOT Jay Ratliff)

If they're promoting him to fix the team... isn't part of the job to fix the WHOLE team though?

I do like that the defense now actually tries for turnovers, but this team should be WAY better then it is... more so with this personnel.....not to mention letting Rex Grossman look like Phillip Rivers in the second half.....if you're gonna let Rex Grossman run wild on you.... time for a new strategy, this ain't Michael Vick who's doing it to EVERYONE (or Brady, etc)....even Peyton who did turn it over like mad threw for what 445?

(I will say to be fair slightly, that the Cowboys need a legit nose tackle and it's NOT Jay Ratliff)

if he gets the job then he'll have to fix the team...right now he's had to salvage the team so it wouldn't implode....but the rest I'll agree with...

I still think that Rat would be a great NT if the others around him weren't underachieving...I mean Olshansky really? how is he a threat?...Ware can only do so much and Spencer has done his disappearing act...but then again, this back up we have, Brent, I think is his name...is the prototypical NT and he's turning a lot of heads I hear....would be interesting to see what we do with him and then maybe move Ratliff to end...

if he gets the job then he'll have to fix the team...right now he's had to salvage the team so it wouldn't implode....but the rest I'll agree with...

I still think that Rat would be a great NT if the others around him weren't underachieving...I mean Olshansky really? how is he a threat?...Ware can only do so much and Spencer has done his disappearing act...but then again, this back up we have, Brent, I think is his name...is the prototypical NT and he's turning a lot of heads I hear....would be interesting to see what we do with him and then maybe move Ratliff to end...

To me the biggest damnation on Ratliff was watching the Eagles just pound it right down his face to ice that game 2 games ago.... the only reason you knew he was there was seeing his 90 getting blown off the ball.... maybe a better NT puts him at DE and he can be more effective again

so now Favre's playing an AP's out??? WTF :blink:

so now Favre's playing an AP's out??? WTF :blink:

Seriously? Heh, I was expecting a showdown and Billy the Kid didn't show up :lol: Oh well, guess it's on to the NJDevs Finals :evil:

Edited by NJDevs4978

And here comes the much-anticipated debut of Joe "Spud" Webb :lol:

And here comes the much-anticipated debut of Joe "Spud" Webb :lol:

Spud Webb! From the days when I used to follow NBA hoops (a little).

Spud Webb! From the days when I used to follow NBA hoops (a little).

Me too.