Devs4LordStanley

GDT - 12/23/10 - NYI@NJD

272 posts in this topic

these are the best shots i've seen from the devils in forever and roloson is playing out of his freaking mind.

figures.

Roloson is really fvcking us...we could had scored something like 5 goals but this guy is on fire

But wait a minute. Roloson will be 41 very soon. Shouldn't he be sucking hard since he is an old man? This doesn't make sense.

Marty is in goal because....................................

Because in his mind he's still 25,but his body and reflexes don't agree.

oh oh ohhhh i have a great idea!

lets trade Langenbrunner for roloson! Langs is already showing chemistry with those guys and Roloson can stop pucks... WIN WIN situation :boogie:

It's alright, guys. They're playing just "fine".

In all seriousness, give it a couple of games. Maybe then we'll be able to see if firing the coach really meant much. Or perhaps not.

do so many people have structured settlements that wanton television advertisement could possible be profitable for J.G. Wentworth? It seems like a really niche market

The 41 old goalie is kicking the 38 yr old Marty. Marty is #1 for the Devils and has played 1100 games (probably set a record) as of tonight but, do I have to post it, he continues to suck. Lou it's is time for the movement of Marty Brodeur to save face and not embarrass him any further. Does anyone want him? Lou as usually waited too late to move him to get something in return. Typical Lou.

I've got to hand it to Andy Greene. Four goals against tonight, and he is even!

He has been doing a little better lately imo. I don't know if that is because Fayne is so damn awful that he makes Greene look good?

The climb out of this canyon starts this 3rd period.

5 - 4 NJ. Elias in Overtime.

The climb out of this canyon starts this 3rd period.

5 - 4 NJ. Elias in Overtime.

Please....share some of your optimism with me.

Hmm. What would damage this already tweaked team more...hold NYI to 0 and get one back in the third but still lose 4-2..or battle back to tie and then lose on an ugly play....

He has been doing a little better lately imo. I don't know if that is because Fayne is so damn awful that he makes Greene look good?

Probably. Although the when you are a defensive pairing, the suckage is shared equally.

Martin Brodeur is GARBAGE. Get this clown off the ice. What is his save % today? .500?

5-1. 14 goals allowed by Marty in his last 7.5 periods of play.

Hedberg needs to start against the Leafs on the 26th. And if he wins, he plays again, and so forth.

And Lou needs to work on acquiring a young goalie from somewhere.

This Rolson goalie is amazing. Once i got past his name (it sounds like rolston) i realized that the Islanders have a very good future ahead of them with this young fellow. Funny how all these teams the devils play have some amazing goalie, who for some reason , is less than spectacular in other games. anyhow, just heard islanders scored agian. Just after i opened yet another beer. So if i had six beers, and someone scored after my opening them, the islanders 5 and the devils 1, i have come to the conclusion that every six pack will get me one devil goal. i have a lot of work to do. excuse me.

What an absolute joke. I genuinly do not know why I stay up for these games. Every man in a red jersey ought to be thoroughly ashamed of the performances they have been putting in.

This Rolson goalie is amazing. Once i got past his name (it sounds like rolston) i realized that the Islanders have a very good future ahead of them with this young fellow. Funny how all these teams the devils play have some amazing goalie, who for some reason , is less than spectacular in other games. anyhow, just heard islanders scored agian. Just after i opened yet another beer. So if i had six beers, and someone scored after my opening them, the islanders 5 and the devils 1, i have come to the conclusion that every six pack will get me one devil goal. i have a lot of work to do. excuse me.

What an absolute joke. I genuinly do not know why I stay up for these games. Every man in a red jersey ought to be thoroughly ashamed of the performances they have been putting in.

you really need three different names to make it seem like people are agreeing with your points.