Rolston

moustic

If he is claimed on re-entry I hope the isle take him, so I can still catch some games. Do not like the isle one bit but would go to see rolston and mottua pklay :)

Make sure you read all the traffic signs on the way to Nassau better than you write. :dance:

that's hilarious, why don't you and i get together and write a pilot.

Just don't sneak off with my raisins.

If he is claimed on re-entry I hope the isle take him, so I can still catch some games. Do not like the isle one bit but would go to see rolston and mottua pklay :)

Every time I come onto the main page, I see Rolston and under that is your name Dead so I automatically think Rolstons dead. :rolleyes:

Mr. Manta,

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

One day....

I'll ask here as well if there are any CBA experts on here.

If the Isles claim Rolston on re-entry and then buy him in June, how does that effect the Devils half of the contract. Do the Isles only buy out their half and the Devils have to continue to pay and have the other half counted against them? Or do the Islanders buy him out on the full deal and take the full $5 million hit for a 35+ and the Devils relieved on their half?

I'll ask here as well if there are any CBA experts on here.

If the Isles claim Rolston on re-entry and then buy him in June, how does that effect the Devils half of the contract. Do the Isles only buy out their half and the Devils have to continue to pay and have the other half counted against them? Or do the Islanders buy him out on the full deal and take the full $5 million hit for a 35+ and the Devils relieved on their half?

i believe the Isles pay 2/3 of their 2.5 million. We still have 2.5 against our cap.

i believe the Isles pay 2/3 of their 2.5 million. We still have 2.5 against our cap.

If that is the case then Rolston makes out. 2/3 of the Isles half plus our half means he walks away with over 4 million of the 5 million (and would probably sign somewhere to bring him up to his full total). If say one of the teams had his full hit then he would take about 3.33 in a buyout. That difference is why I ask?