moustic

Rolston

301 posts in this topic

Yea, I think its a dead certainty Jamie is being shopped. I think the setting up for another deal is possible, I just think its more likely Lou wants to get rid of the dead weight more than bringing someone else in at this moment.

It'd be lovely to fleece Calgary out of Boouwmeester, but thats a pipe dream lol

would he get boo-ed everytime he touches the puck after he's out there for a goal against? :whistling:

i mean since some of our fans have set the trend to boo a certain high-priced winger everytime the PP doesnt connect... :rolleyes:

He has to be shopping Langenbrunner. Has to. Since Lemaire has come back, Langs has looked absolutely pitiful in those three games and his body language is horrible. He honestly looks like he's trying to play his way off the team.

Really? I think his physical play has greatly improved.. With JMac he seemed to just glide around, but now he's battling for the puck

According to some guy on Twitter, Rolston's agent just said that he will NOT be playing in Albany.

Take that for what you will.

If he doesn't get claimed, it proves he really isn't going to try to get back on the team and would rather mail in the last 2 years at $5 million per.

Really? I think his physical play has greatly improved.. With JMac he seemed to just glide around, but now he's battling for the puck

I see it as both, I see him battling hard to get the puck and then being a complete freaking idiot when it comes to moving it.

there's just not many suitors out there for langenbrunner at this point. at the deadline teams get more cap space and are more able to slide guys in. it's really a question of whether we get back a 2nd round pick or a 3rd and i don't think that's a big enough deal to press to move him.

I dont think Ive seen Rolston go into a corner for a puck once this season.

Rolston possessed the puck this season? I just figured he was gliding out there whistling "Take the Money and Run" by the Steve Miller Band.

he has, but it's rare. some shifts it looks like he's decided 'okay we're going to play hard this shift' and he'll actually brace himself and go in there for the puck. it happened about once a game.

Somewhat. But he's also lost a fair share of pucks. I've never seen his body language this bad though. It's clear he wants out of here.

he has, but it's rare. some shifts it looks like he's decided 'okay we're going to play hard this shift' and he'll actually brace himself and go in there for the puck. it happened about once a game.

He did it when I was at the Coyotes game a few times, the one right after Lou put him on waivers. He promptly returned to the old Rolston the following game. Firing shots wide at the glass, ridiculous dump-ins when no-one was near him.

I'm very curious what will happen here. will it be another let down?

Only this season ???

It's only comparable to waiting for the Kovy contract to be approved.

:giggle:

this blows massively...now what happens?

He refuses to report to Albany, sits at home, smokes a cigar and laughs every other week when his checks clear.

That or Lou find some way to have him refusing to report as a means to void the contract.