ThreeCups

GDT: YOUR NEW JERSEY DEVILS VS NY RANGERS 12/29 7PM

220 posts in this topic

Nice kill!

Very nice. Now can someone on the Devils score a 2nd goal??

He has no idea how to use his edges. None. He should actually take power skating too. When I played, that's how I learned how to use mine.

I took power skating in HS in the early 90's when it was becoming more and more of a Summer training program. I can say that by the end of the course, there was a night and day difference in trusting your edges.

Boyle trained with Barbra Underhill and look how much he improved....someone tell Danyko to hook those two up

For the amount of money they're paying this dumb-ass oaf, they really should get him a skating coach. Seriously.

I took power skating in HS in the early 90's when it was becoming more and more of a Summer training program. I can say that by the end of the course, there was a night and day difference in trusting your edges.

So did I, in 1994. Chick by the name of Jennifer Perry. She was a hard-ass, but when she was done, I knew how to skate properly. There's a difference between "knowing how" to skate and knowing how to skate PROPERLY.

Kovalchuk has the hockey IQ of an ape on ecstacy. He's is so fvcking stupid it drives me insane.

This team can't score or win even when they play well. The true hallmark of a sh!tty hockey team. Oh well. Hopefully the Rangers bus breaks down in the Lincoln Tunnel.

Edited by MadDog2020

Arnott had a terrible game. Terrible game.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

We play like S@#t.......we lose! :evilcry:

We outplay teams........we lose! :argh:

Better effort tonight but only one goal to show for it. :urg:

Eh, we had our fun laughing at the rangers during their terrible years.

Now it's their turn sadly...my how times have changed

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

how many times this year did we score... just to see Marty giving up a softy within a minute after... ?

serious question here... how many times???

how many times this year did we score... just to see Marty giving up a softy within a minute after... ?

serious question here... how many times???

Well, I can tell you this team is CONSISTENTLY giving up softies and not scoring.

ladies, gentelmen, and all you other people, the positive to take away from this:

this time tomorrow, Brian Rolston will be off our hands and we'll have $2.5 million more in cap space

ladies, gentelmen, and all you other people, the positive to take away from this:

this time tomorrow, Brian Rolston will be off our hands and we'll have $2.5 million more in cap space

amen