Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trailblazer

Devils Tickets 50% off rest of the year.

64 posts in this topic

pin this thread and when it reaches 100 pages, hall of fame

1 person likes this

At 58 years old looks like you just woke up from yours as usual, Gramps!

If Stardew won't say it, I guess I'll say it for him.

Dont you worry about my nap

Moral of the story...trailblazer gives tickets away for free on here, so instead of buying them at 50% off, wait for them to be 100% off.

Ironically I have 2 for tomorrow that I aint using bought caught so much grief prob just gonna eat them

Ironically I have 2 for tomorrow that I aint using bought caught so much grief prob just gonna eat them

Might I suggest pepper and silly spray?? Adds flavor to the thing :P

(this thread has been amazing there guys!)

Post a video on youtube of you eating them. Seriously if you don't want them I can find some first timers to go with your tickets!

Moral of the story...trailblazer gives tickets away for free on here, so instead of buying them at 50% off, wait for them to be 100% off.

Sounds like what NHL GM's are doing with Brian Rolston :P

Sounds like what NHL GM's are doing with Brian Rolston :P

:rofl: What a good read to finish the year haha

Edited by Devilzibook

At 58 years old looks like you just woke up from yours as usual, Gramps!

Gramps? :rofl: I am not male. Oh the fun things that spew from the mouths of babes. :lol:

If Stardew won't say it, I guess I'll say it for him.

Dont you worry about my nap

Thank you. I am female, btw. Naps are a good thing. Being retired is even better. ;) Healthy New Year to you.:)

Gramps? :rofl: I am not male. Oh the fun things that spew from the mouths of babes. :lol:

Actually, now that you mention you're female, how you come across in your forum posts and towards me in other threads, reminds me of someone.

Probably just a coincedence, as it can be a small fanbase at times, but you make me think of a long tenured late 50's female fan i've had personal interaction with/familiar with over the span of 26 years that my family, myself and my wife have been Devils fans/STH's/Fan Club, etc. Just way too similar in demeanor and attitude.

Just like you're not a male, i'm not a teenager/college kid :whistling:

Edited by SJP20

Actually, now that you mention you're female, how you come across in your forum posts and towards me in other threads, reminds me of someone.

Probably just a coincedence, as it can be a small fanbase at times, but you make me think of a long tenured late 50's female fan i've had personal interaction with/familiar with over the span of 26 years that my family, myself and my wife have been Devils fans/STH's/Fan Club, etc. Just way too similar in demeanor and attitude.

Just like you're not a male, i'm not a teenager/college kid :whistling:

Nope, but you are still a kid. ;)