franconianhell

GDT 1/4/11 - Wild vs New Jersey Devils - 7 PM

187 posts in this topic

He benched Tedenby because he thought it was a bad penalty, but admitted he was wrong after watching the replay between periods. I don't think there's any discernible difference between Fayne and Fraser at this point, so you may as well get Fraser back up to speed.

Not fond of benching Zubrus, but if he has had a nagging injury, it's not a bad idea to let it heal. We're a month too late to put on any realistic run at the playoffs, everything here has to be with an eye toward next year: healing injuries and bruised egos, getting everyone on the same page to make a run next season.

If Zubie is actually hurt it makes sense. It just seems odd considering their relationship last year. I also think breaking up the Elias-Arnott-Tedenby line was really dumb... JM may have done that... but same thing applied to last year with Parise-Zajac-Zubrus were fantastic and weren't allowed to play together. It's VERY confusing.

Go Devils!

the feed will be up as usual... woo!

Who wants to play over under? I predict we'll be down 2-0 by the ten minute mark of the first.

I'm gonna go ahead and be optimistic in my prediction, despite my better judgment:

5-3 Devils

Rolston, Tedenby, Clarkson, Rolston, Elias (EN)

Koivu, Koivu, Clutterbuck

As I mentioned, way optimistic. But regardless, I expect Rolston to legitimately score at least once tonight.

You know things are pretty sad when people make predictions about who will score and Kovy isn't one of them.

You know things are pretty sad when people make predictions about who will score and Kovy isn't one of them.

Well he is still one of the leading scorers on this team but he, just like everyone else on the roster, is inconsistent. If he doesnt get a goal tonight, he will register an assist or two.

Edited by Quinn01

Welcome back Mr.Madden!!!! :evil:

:moose: :moose: :gd::moose: :moose:

Welp, just found out I'm going. Let's go Devils or something like that.

Welcome back Mr.Madden!!!! :evil:

I always like when ex Devils score on us at home. Its rubbing salt in the wound when we are loosing anyway.

this is it!

devils will only lose by 1 goal!

LGD!

Lemaire's changes along with Devils win proves he's a hockey genious?........whatever, I just hope I'm not turning the game off half way in the first period.

Hedberg starting...GREAT. We'll lose 3-1 instead of 7-1

1 person likes this

I'm gonna go ahead and be optimistic in my prediction, despite my better judgment:

5-3 Devils

Rolston, Tedenby, Clarkson, Rolston, Elias (EN)

Koivu, Koivu, Clutterbuck

As I mentioned, way optimistic. But regardless, I expect Rolston to legitimately score at least once tonight.

goals.

for?

Did we slip their goaltender some cough syrup?

Apparently Tedenby isn't playing, I wonder if it is legit or if Lemaire hates him the same way he hated Bergfors?

The Devils are throughly getting beat to every puck, getting outhit, out skated and outplayed through 5 minutes.

The Flyers are going to literally embarass them if they play like this.