franconianhell

GDT 1/4/11 - Wild vs New Jersey Devils - 7 PM

187 posts in this topic

Not going to win many games when you get 1 shot on goal in 20 Minutes! :doh1:

That's it Rolston, you fvcking worthless has been pile of sh!t, on a delayed penalty with puck posession in the attacking zone, just fire the fvcking puck at anything in front of you.

Unbelieveable. fvcking entire team of clowndicks

This is what happens when players who are used to competing for the cup realize that the season is essentially over. Face it, this is probably what we'll be seeing for the rest of the season.

This is part of why I enjoy working at night now. I have an excuse to sit through these 3-hour sessions of on-ice Boggle.

This is what happens when players who are used to competing for the cup realize that the season is essentially over. Face it, this is probably what we'll be seeing for the rest of the season.

Yeah I know. It's time to ship out the vets though. The longer you wait, the higher the risk you overshoot your hand. Set a price level and once its met, make the move. The problem Lou has is both Arnott and Langs have veto ability. Although I don't see why they wouldnt run to the airport first chance to get away from this disaster.

Kovy seeks redemption and gets it. Good job screening by Palmieri.

10 goals almost at the midway point of the year and now back to being a - 28, sorry if I'm not that excited.

1 person likes this

Clarkson has no skills or hockey sense at all...how do you whiff on that? Can we just get rid of this clown already?

Niceee move by kovy

Clarkson has no skills or hockey sense at all...how do you whiff on that? Can we just get rid of this clown already?

Alone in front, and he whiffs. Unbelievable.

10 goals almost at the midway point of the year and now back to being a - 28, sorry if I'm not that excited.

you should be excited it's not 4-1 wild by now ; )

Geez. Clarkson is awful.

Yeah, pretty much.

1 person likes this

I like this. I had forgotten how nice it was to have a competant color commentator