Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jimmy Leeds

Razorbacks v. Buckeyes

5 posts in this topic

Come on HOGS.........CRUSH those bastages................!!!!!!!!!!

Holy sh!t. What a fvcking idiot. And the announcers never mentioned it after it happened. They block a punt and instead of running it in for the score, they fall on it. Are you kidding me? One of the most boneheaded plays ever.

Holy sh!t. What a fvcking idiot. And the announcers never mentioned it after it happened. They block a punt and instead of running it in for the score, they fall on it. Are you kidding me? One of the most boneheaded plays ever.

They did mention it afterwards..........he had clear sailing and four of his guys behind him but he tried.....and the FIRST they teach you is FALL ON THE BALL

BRUTAL

I know they teach you that, but on a blocked punt you don't even have to worry about that because even if OSU recovers, it is still Arkansas ball because it was 4th down.

I couldn't believe half the crap Arkansas was doing in the second half. Their receivers couldn't catch balls all game, and Mallet had no time to make a throw. So why not have some max protection plays where you can isolate two receivers against their banged up secondary which included a red-shirt freshman CB and a true-freshman safety. Instead they kept throwing from empty back-field sets where Mallet kept getting pressured. His mobility didn't impress me. He couldn't make a throw on the run to save his life.

Shame they couldn't score at the end. Pryor was done at that point.

All valid points.

They were the better team and underperformed.

BRUTAL