GDT 1/6/11 Devils vs. Flyers

ZeroGravityFat

They're not a devils army section, they're not even Devils fans. I can't hear much on TV but if you guys like what they are doing...you surely like what our actual supporters section is doing, right?

Edit: I'm not being defensive or anything, but I've seen people comment about these guys on three different sites already and how they liked their energy..yet a lot of people seemed to look down on the idea when "we" tried it. Hopefully this helps our own supporters section gain more steam..

Note: We had 59 tickets sold our first try, and now have over 150 for Sunday. The red bulls fans sold 158 tickets.

Edited by adam85491
  • Like 1

Some of you people are going to argue this and discredit it, (some might even have sabermetric, corsi numbers on it) but it is my opinion that the all fvcking basketball everyone wanted there doesn't help the bad board bounces.

Each arena is different, but it's something to think about with The Rock.

Jesus.....Hartnell went untoched standing in the crease over Hedberg. Way to play like a pansy Volchenkov.

The Flyers announcers are talking about a trade for Langs, and what a great pickup for the Flyer's he'd be. They did say the teams were talking as well. Not sure how many folks get the Philly feed, but where i am this is a Flyers game with their announcers.

The Flyers announcers are talking about a trade for Langs, and what a great pickup for the Flyer's he'd be. They did say the teams were talking as well. Not sure how many folks get the Philly feed, but where i am this is a Flyers game with their announcers.

JOEhan...these dudes are stupid.

• Like 1