GDT 1/6/11 Devils vs. Flyers

ZeroGravityFat

It's not so much a "what have you done for me lately" with Langenbrunner, it's whatever happened in the 2nd half of last year that led to him checking out, publicly criticizing the coach and whining about his situation and then carried over into this year (with a different coach). I'm good at what I do for a living -- If I went and acted like this for a year with the people I've done good for, don't you think they'd probably react similarly?

I'll always appreciate 2003. But it's time for him to get off my team -- and he should have had that C pulled off his chest before the season began.

Unfortunately today sports is a "what have you done for me lately" business. Jamie was huge in the cup winning run in 03, but everyone remembers his piss poor play as of late. Good luck Jamie and I hope when he returns in another uniform he gets a little respect from the fans.

Absolutely. Most fans will just talk sh!t about him when he comes around again, and its a shame. He busted his ass for as long as he could for this team. He has nothing but my utmost respect.

Absolutely. Most fans will just talk sh!t about him when he comes around again, and its a shame. He busted his ass for as long as he could for this team. He has nothing but my utmost respect.

As long as he could....I wouldn't go that far...not hating him at all...but you can't tell me he gave a damn this year.

As long as he could....I wouldn't go that far...not hating him at all...but you can't tell me he gave a damn this year.

For the sake of the argument, honestly, would you give a sh!t? Because I dont know if I would take things so seriously. All you can do is laugh. If you dont, you would cry.

At this point, we are looking at about 22 wins all season (given the benefit of the doubt). My guess....18 wins.

I hope it works out like the San Antonio Spurs when David Robinson went down for the whole season, they went from a great team to the absolute worst, got the #1 pick and drafted Tim Duncan.....the rest is history. Maybe we can get lucky for next year.

Rebulls Viking Crew were great tonight, Alot of props to those guys

Yes they were. Nice job fellas.

I saw Flyers fans start a fight with a 6 year old girl at the south tower. scum bags

Philadelphia sports fans are the worst.

Langenbrunner sits and is out.... same results tonight.

Anyone notice they didn't set the time back tto the time of clarksons goal after the review?

Also, I noticed the section next to the redbulls, there were two rows of kids getting involved and having fun. Mission accomplished in my book

They did, clock was at 1 something at the whistle and reset to 2:20 after the review.