Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NJDevs4978

Devils-Rangers Game Thread

104 posts in this topic

AWWW HELLLL WHY NOT111; THE GAME'S ONLY 18 HOURS AWAY111!!! DEFINITELY A BIG ONE TONIGHT!!!111

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!111

CURRENTLY PEEING MY PANTS!!!!!!!!!!111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111!

I'm going to this one tonight. I'll have a full report later on. It's high time the Rangers kicked the Devils around! I am not counting on it :rolleyes: .

it is about time the rangers finally really took care of business vs. new jersey.

they get this one i really think a roll in coming...

from the NY daily news...

Still, when asked to assess his team's progress following Tuesday night's victory over the Islanders, Bobby Holik replied: "We played well tonight. We played well enough to beat the Islanders. But Thursday will be the real test."

bobby = correct.

i hate putting too much into one in 82, but its very difficult to make the playoffs only beating the teams you are supposed to beat. sooner or later you have to get some points against teams you "shouldn't"

you know what, some of you might say the devils have been rather sub-par as of late...well i expect their best game in some time tonight. would not surprise me to see both teams play their best games of the season tonight.

Edited by bg.

would not surprise me to see both teams play their best games of the season tonight.

Hmmm, I heard this on Nov 15th also.

Let's hope for the same result. ;)

:clap: YEAH!!! SOME EXCITEMENT!!!! :clap:

This gives me the warm fuzzies! :rolleyes: Even got a pre-game post from NJDevsFan! ;)

!!!!LET'S GO DEVILS!!!! :dance::dance:

Edited by poohbear

If the boys can't get up the effort for tonight then I believe heads will roll. Have to think we'll be there tonight and the sky will stop falling!

HEY KOOL-AID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

:o:saddevil:

NO KOOL-AID MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

We have to win tonight!

GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

:clap::clap::clap:

If I'm going out to that arena tonight in this city and this nuts weather and they lay

and egg tonight I fear for my safety on the way back home... it's gonna be cold and

I'll be pissy enough as is :P

I won't be near a computer or a tv with center ice tonight :( so I won't know what happens until tomorrow morning's paper. But in the meantime . . .

GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!

I'll be at this one tonight. After Tuesday's sorry performance, I think the Devils will show up.

If you know the Ranger$ Suck/

They'll never buy another Cup

If you know the Ranger$ Suck then clap your hands...

:clap:

<JESTER>

If you know the Ranger$ Suck/

They'll never buy another Cup

If you know the Ranger$ Suck then clap your hands...

:clap:

<JESTER>

over confident eh? :unsure:

Edited by NJ_Devils_Fan

over confident eh?  :unsure:

Ahhh, what are ya tackin aboot?

Nothin'wrong with a little confidence! :P

That's OK. His attitude can balance out the fact that I firmly believe NJ will get it's collective butt kicked tonight. So it all works out in the end. After what I saw on Tuesday there is no reason to think they will actually try against the Rangers when they couldn't be bothered to show up against the Sens.

hey I'll go Sue one better and say they DID show up and WERE trying against the Sens. They just suck now. But I love them any how... :)

I'll even say that they tried very hard theother night, but none of them know how to score and therefore will never win another game. :P