Followers 0
NJDevs4978

Devils-Rangers Game Thread

104 posts in this topic

DAMMIT

Brylin scores

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Do mine eyes deceive me?

04:05 Sergei Brylin (8), Backhand Shot - Assists: Paul Martin and Igor Larionov!!!!!!!?!?!?!?

Edited by Elias 2662

Heard from my brother that Marty has been slashing everyone and Holik is running into Marty little bit?

Heard from my brother that Marty has been slashing everyone and Holik is running into Marty little bit?

I only noticed Holik doing it once.... and Marty strong armed hm...

3-3... dammit

Barnaby? that hurts

I can't believe randy just said that burns has to be happy with this effort. no pp esp 5-3, late goal...not the best regardless of the outcome

This is crap. WE used to be unbeatable leading when going into the third and this yeaer how many leads have we blown. This team needs some major changes. This is a very disappointing tie. Wake up Devils!!!

3-3 final... we needed the 2 points!!!!

also.. were still in our slump...

freezerstill needs to get his 200..

We got a point, I'm happy. Got 3 goals, I'm happy. Sounded like a really exciting game against our rivals, I'm happy.

I think the bestest test will be against the Caps since they suck and we all know what the Devs are capable of doing vs. sh!tty teams. Saturday is a bigger test for this team.

Well, I think the Devils are in 6th place now. They still have a few games in hand on everyone. I'm not happy with just 1 point. I'm sick of these blown 3rd periods. It's a little frustrating. Oh and the PP :puke:

Edited by Devs25

I'm not. We blow leads all the time. How many times this year. At least 10 times or so. Last year we lost once going into the third with the lead. This years team sin't ecen close to last years.

Edited by devilsrule33

That's cause last year, they wereunbeatable. They lost twice back to back in regulation once. You aren't going to see that again. This year, the team is different. They are still great, but different. I think it is unfair to compare to last year since last year's team was just too unreal and you aren't going to see a team that dominating again.

This year, they are playing hockey, they are in great times and in bad times. They are having a typical hockey season but are still going to make the playoffs, still going to give ANY team trouble in a 7 game series in the playoffs, and are still contenders. Give me Stevens and Langy back and a trade or 2 to add veterans and a 2nd line center or a gunner, you got yourself a god damn great team.

Right now, you still got a great team. And great team that needs to find their way. A great team that is only 2 pts. away from being 2nd in the Conference with 2 games in hand. Cut them a break. They can't preform like you expect them to every game for your whole life. They will be just fine.

i say give the team a break they have played exhausting low scoring games for the past year and a half, longer since they went deep into the post season.

they will make the playoffs have no fear.