Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Triumph

A Thread To Be Deleted

125 posts in this topic

God damn Tri, I go out to get a coffee and come back to this work. What is wrong with you?

God damn Tri, I go out to get a coffee and come back to this work. What is wrong with you?

:rofl:

no, you didn't; i posted news about the wolski-rozsival trade and had gotten scooped, so i tried to delete the thread and failed.

I agree, that would be terrible. They're much better off sticking with that other guy.

Roundhill Crescent (sometimes spelt Round Hill Crescent) is a late 19th-century housing development in Round Hill, an inner suburb of the English coastal city of Brighton and Hove. Partly developed in the 1860s with large terraced houses on a steeply sloping open hillside, the crescent—which "curves and changes height dramatically along its length"—was finished two decades later and now forms the centrepiece of the Round Hill conservation area. Smaller houses completed the composition in the 1880s, and England's first hospital for the treatment of mental illness was founded in the crescent in 1905. The five original sets of houses from the 1860s have been listed at Grade II by English Heritage for their architectural and historical importance, and the crescent occupies a prominent place on Brighton's skyline.

1 person likes this

Feller.

Wow old school email list FTW!

Two is still 30 positive digits more than Kovy's +/-

yea but they say one is the lonliest number.

1 person likes this

Damn right old school e-mail list. I go wayyyyy back.

:thumbsup:

that place was the sh!t in its time!!