Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Triumph

A Thread To Be Deleted

125 posts in this topic

You have a very immature sense of humor...

Just out of curiosity, do you look at all the other posts or just mine? Your 19...what do you find funny? :rolleyes:

Edited by Quinn01

Just out of curiosity, do you look at all the other posts or just mine? :rolleyes:

There are quite a few very un-funny posts in this thread but that video was so bad it just blew my mind that anyone could find it remotely amusing at all let alone call it "the greatest clips on youtube ever."

1 person likes this

There are quite a few very un-funny posts in this thread but that video was so bad it just blew my mind that anyone could find it remotely amusing at all let alone call it "the greatest clips on youtube ever."

Sounds to me that your to uptight. Never the less, thanks for your opinion.

Sounds to me that your to uptight. Never the less, thanks for your opinion.

Not at all. I love comedy and Louis CK and the other stand-up videos were good. However, I don't see the humor in some idiot driving around calling random people "baby touchers" and "pieces of sh!t" over and over. I'm sorry, but it's very childish and stupid and not the least bit amusing.

1 person likes this

Just felt like getting in a post so I don't feel left out...

Greatest clips on youtube EVER!!!

I guess my internets are broke, there's no way we are watching the same clip. :noclue:

Also, this

Edited by adam85491
2 people like this

I tried to read through this thread and it is going too quick to catch up..... UGH.

Obviious fake convo, but still funny ;)

725e1d4e-85b8-4d8d-9cd3-823471092bfd.jpg

Edited by jim777

Greatest clips on youtube EVER!!!

Haha, that is hilarious! Holy sh!t! :rofl:

My friends and I used to do something similar (not as graphic) most of the time just yelling out random stuff. The most graphic it would get would be trying to mess with cyclist in the tight clothes....I'll let your mind imagine what was said.

Watching random videos on youtube and someone decided to blast my cousin's band to get kicked out of Best Buy! Small world.

an oldy but a goody

Edited by jim777

Watching random videos on youtube and someone decided to blast my cousin's band to get kicked out of Best Buy! Small world.

Your cousin is in Catch 22?? Very cool! If I had known that, I would have pestered you to hook me up with an interview for a ska podcast I did a couple of years ago :D