Salmela clears Waivers

33 posts in this topic

Per Bob McKenzie twitter via TG

edit: Cleared per TG

Edited by ghdi

I've never tried Salmon on Wafers.

LOL

Finally...hopefully this means tao is coming back

The guy is soft. I don't even know why he really got another chance.

Let the moves continue, please. NJ needs to both free up money and make signing in NJ appealing for Parise. Trading Arnott and Zubrus should be next on the agenda.

The guy is soft. I don't even know why he really got another chance.

Let the moves continue, please. NJ needs to both free up money and make signing in NJ appealing for Parise. Trading Arnott and Zubrus should be next on the agenda.

i REALLY hope thats the plan and that Lou wont wait too long to at least talk to Zach... i know were in a mess but i keep on getting small panick attacks when im thinking that Lou havent even approach Zach for preleminary talks at least or at least something... seems like he's not even showing interest... plus he traded Parise's best friend in the team... id just like to know that he sat with him to let him know that he's really important to their future and all... we cant even let Zach THINK about going elsewhere... but the more he waits... the more he may think about it

playing the independant game works with girls... not hockey players

Edited by SterioDesign

For any wondering, Salmela is (was) a $613k cap hit.

For any wondering, Salmela is (was) a $613k cap hit.

ORLY?

5812.jpg

Edited by Biggie B

Salmela is only making $612K so some team may grab him. Let's hope some team does or he will be back in Albany.

Always thought he had a boatload of potential. Never the same player after the concussion following that great play (can't remember if he scored or had an assist) in that goal against Philly.

Always thought he had a boatload of potential. Never the same player after the concussion following that great play (can't remember if he scored or had an assist) in that goal against Philly.

he scored and got nailed by Carter

Sad but true. I hope hes not claimed though. He needs more time as hes just come off a serious injury.

and in typical Devs fashion, no one stood up for him

At least Carter didn't nail his wife. HIYO!

Blatant from behind blow to the head, and a ridiculous intent to injure. He was face down,unconscious in a blood puddle a second after scoring. I don't remember if Carter even got 2 minutes.

Edited by jim777

Blatant from behind blow to the head, and a ridiculous intent to injure. He was face down,unconscious in a blood puddle a second after scoring. I don't remember if Carter even got 2 minutes.

He didn't deserve it at the time, it was a legal hit by NHL rules. All Carter did was finish his check a little high.

and in typical Devs fashion, no one stood up for him

This. They all just stood around. I miss having some fire on this team.

it used to be the likes of Clarkson and Pelley jumping in, but they became our top scorers. LOL.

What's with this thread -- all kinds of different people chiming in and everyone being funny and stuff :blink:

biggiebig living up to his handle with that pic up there too <_<;):giggle:

I'm about to have fish paste on crackers by the way.... leftover Swedish tube o'fish! hahaha!

I dont know how that compares to salmon on wafers but.. :unsure: what the hell

Go Salmela! If in the future we sign him back he will become this team's Darryl Sydor.

I'm about to have fish paste on crackers by the way.... leftover Swedish tube o'fish! hahaha!

Holy balls! They made a tube of paste out of Swedish Fish!?! I am so finished with Colgate.

You and me both. This team is, and has been soft for years. Rugged guys like Dano, Stevens, Guerin, McKay, etc all seem to be ancient history