Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chimaira_Devil_#9

Team Staal V Team Lidstrom

8 posts in this topic

NEW YORK -- Eric Staal of the Carolina Hurricanes and Nicklas Lidstrom of the Detroit Red Wings have been named team Captains for the 2011 NHL All-Star Weekend in Raleigh, the National Hockey League Players' Association and the National Hockey League announced today. The Captains were selected by their fellow NHL All-Stars and will lead the team selection process during the all-new NHL All-Star Player Fantasy Draft powered by Cisco on Jan. 28. As Captains, Staal and Lidstrom will also set their team rosters for the Honda NHL SuperSkills® on Jan. 29 and wear the "C" during the 2011 NHL All-Star Game presented by Discover on Jan. 30.

Link

At this point, I am more exited for the skill competitions then the actual game.

Itll still be a good game however.

Chara again for the hardest slap shot?

I'm really upset Crosby won't be able to captain, I hope they give the Pens the Winter Classic to make up for it.

I'm exited for the All-Star game, too. Wake me when it's over.

Patrick Kane, Martin St. Louis, Ryan Kesler and Mike Green were named alternate captains Saturday for the 2011 NHL All-Star Game presented by Discover, which is January 30 at RBC Center in Raleigh. Kane and St. Louis will be alternates for captain Nicklas Lidstrom, while Kesler and Green will join captain Eric Staal.

-nhl.com

I'm really upset Crosby won't be able to captain, I hope they give the Pens the Winter Classic to make up for it.

I read the first part and was like, wow, wtf? And then I read the rest and was like :hah: