Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GoArmySports

Highly Unlikely

31 posts in this topic

it was extremely annoying when he 'sings' " highly unlikely". nails on a chalkboard annoying

that was kinda funny they'll be first in last place made me laugh

I thought it was fairly funny. It's like The Lonely Island for hockey fans (say the guy with the The Onion for hockey fans website, so you can see why I think it's not bad).

Also, I'm officially far enough away from pop music to have NO CLUE what song they're parody-ing. Is it a Lady Gaga song?

I thought it was fairly funny. It's like The Lonely Island for hockey fans (say the guy with the The Onion for hockey fans website, so you can see why I think it's not bad).

Also, I'm officially far enough away from pop music to have NO CLUE what song they're parody-ing. Is it a Lady Gaga song?

The original and parody are both terrible lol

Oh, how I envy your blissful ignorance. I am going to murder the next person that plays Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, or anything of that sort.

I'll be in jail by noon.

It's pretty catchy, the part where the chicks come up and he just bashes the team are mildly amusing...but I also had no clue what this was a parody of before the previous post.

The original and parody are both terrible lol

Enrique Iglesias still has a career? What is WRONG with the general public?

Enrique Iglesias still has a career? What is WRONG with the general public?

This is what's wrong with the general public.

I think I'm going to reply with that highly unlikely song every time someone posts something outrageous on the forums.

Edited by GoArmySports

interesting -- it just misses on pretty much every level but I still liked it. That dudes voice -- great ranger (haha -- oops guess I auto type the R on the end there!) with ZERO texture. Nothing - just - how does that happen?

Edited by Pepperkorn

Hey how can you not know the song? I know it from hockey games alone.

You know and they use a song from the early 90s but they never get to the actual song -- and I CANNOT remember which song it is - it's not Unbeleiveable, it's not Shake that Body, but it's in that same vein and era... I'll kick myself when I remember it - I'm sort of enjoying racking my brain to continue the tune...

Remember those posts "Does anyone know what song it is they play that goes: dun dun Boi-eee-ung? Maybe they used in in a make up advt in the 90s too..."

Hey how can you not know the song? I know it from hockey games alone.

You know and they use a song from the early 90s but they never get to the actual song -- and I CANNOT remember which song it is - it's not Unbeleiveable, it's not Shake that Body, but it's in that same vein and era... I'll kick myself when I remember it - I'm sort of enjoying racking my brain to continue the tune...

Remember those posts "Does anyone know what song it is they play that goes: dun dun Boi-eee-ung? Maybe they used in in a make up advt in the 90s too..."

I've been to 15 NJD games this year and 3 Trenton games this year and I haven't heard it once.

Oh, how I envy your blissful ignorance. I am going to murder the next person that plays Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, or anything of that sort.

Katy Perry has big boobies.

Katy Perry has big boobies.

She also kissed a girl and, apparently, liked it.

Katy Perry's okay in my book.

Of course, my book doesn't require hearing her very often.