msweet

Chicago Cleans the Ice Better than Us

29 posts in this topic

LA was also amazing.

Also, Islanders. We should get ice girls, the dancers are useless.

Edited by ZeroGravityFat

A lot of teams (the Flyers definetly do this) have slutty dressed girls come out and clean the ice, so this isn't exactly news. They might look better doing it, but do you really think these broads care or know what the hell they're doin :whistling:

Chicago probably has a bigger population of strippers who know how to ice skate than New Jersey.

lol guess I should have paid more attention to the ice during timeouts when I went last year. Then again I was in the upper level standing room section so it's a bit too far to get a good look with the naked eye :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

They're hot, not sure they're hotter than the Islanders' girls though.

Edited by jim777

A lot of teams (the Flyers definetly do this) have slutty dressed girls come out and clean the ice, so this isn't exactly news. They might look better doing it, but do you really think these broads care or know what the hell they're doin :whistling:

Who cares? It's all about the eye candy.

Blackhawks and Kings have the best ice girls. Dallas has been making a push this season, too - think they even put out some kind of pre-season video featuring the girls. The Kings' girls are each getting individual videos along with a group calendar, which was much more "model" appeal than the Devils' Dancers calendar.

Kings: http://video.kings.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=949&id=80646

Stars: http://stars.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=39428

Wasn't this a thread in Off-Topic a while back? Not that I'm complaining.

And as always, PK manages to counter-balance.

Edited by insanity_gallops

The Universities of Minnesota and North Dakota hockey teams have figure skating cheerleaders in traditional cheerleading outfits. Gotta love that. :koolaid:

We have...some dudes doing this job right?

Yea a friend of mine used to be one of those in-game ice maintenance guys. They're the same people that push nets while the ice is being resurfaced and put the pegs for the nets in place.

lol guess I should have paid more attention to the ice during timeouts when I went last year. Then again I was in the upper level standing room section so it's a bit too far to get a good look with the naked eye :P

he he, he said 'naked'

They are doing this during commercial brakes? what a shame...i'd love to see how they clean the...erm...wait, what were they doing again? :ph34r:

Edited by franconianhell

Try catching the Hawks score o in between periods , ALWAYS at least one hottie in tight fitting apparel takes a shot. These camera guys have to be the same ones that do the Cubbies games too, never miss a chance for a cheesecake shot bless em.

The Preds girls dance AND they have poles right next to the CMT stage. They're useful unlike those skanky dancers we have.