Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZeroGravityFat

GDT 1/26/11 Devils @ Red Wings

204 posts in this topic

I'm surprised how close Brodeur was able to make that play, I thought he had no shot at all. Still a lot of time left to get it back. Go Devils!

I hope they prove me wrong when I said that I dont think they will come back to win it.

They all need to open the throttle and start gaining control of that damn puck.

What a dumb play by Fayne, get it out of the zone moron

Yeah why throw it at our blueline straight at a red wing. Ugh

Wow our D is being exploited so badly right now. It should be at least 4-1 if not for Marty. And fvcking Howard blink you bastard.

Yea this one is over...but the Devs hung with a far superior team today.

I know that Rolston didnt mean to throw that stick up like that but fvck what a horrible time to take a double minor.

How did he get 4 min on that? play continued and we got a SOG? Then they rewound things and decided to give us a penalty?

weird

if zubrus scored would it have counted?

Edited by '7'

What's more interesting was that none of the refs saw it and let the play continue until Bettman called after the play.

Zajac shorthanded goal gogogo!

How did he get 4 min on that? play continued and we got a SOG? Then they rewound things and decided to give us a penalty?

weird

I was thinking the same thing. How did they come to the conclusion that it was Rolston and it was a stick? Someone had to have said something and the refs agreed. If we scored on that 3-1 (HA) it would have been revoked I guess.

Double minor for drawing blood on a garbage mistake. I knwo you should be aware at all times of whos around you and where your stick is but come on.

weird

if zubrus scored would it have counted?

Linesman must have seen it. I believe he can only tell the ref during the next natural stoppage and that all the prior play would count.

Mark Fayne is a disaster. He really needs to go

OH WHAT THE HELL MAN!? We just killed half of the double minor and Fayne tosses it over the glass.

Back to the 5-3. Damn it.

I was thinking the same thing. How did they come to the conclusion that it was Rolston and it was a stick? Someone had to have said something and the refs agreed. If we scored on that 3-1 (HA) it would have been revoked I guess.

Double minor for drawing blood on a garbage mistake. I knwo you should be aware at all times of whos around you and where your stick is but come on.

another bench throw would've been in order

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, TODAY'S FIRST STAR FOR THE DETROIT RED WINGS, MARK FAYNE!

Brodie is on his sh!t tonight thats for sure. Thank god for him.

Edited by Quinn01

the first penalty is bs, sure it's a penalty, but ref never called it before watching it on the screen.

LOL Doc, enough with the rules changes, let's stick with what we got.

the first penalty is bs, sure it's a penalty, but ref never called it before watching it on the screen.

It's one of the few plays a linesman can tell a referee to call during the next stoppage.