Quinn01

All-Star Fantasy Game

109 posts in this topic

"It was $20 to the first guy to blow an offsides."

I think ovechkin has directly led to 4 breakaways against

Edited by SMantzas

I gotta admit, I thought this fantasy draft idea was pretty lame at first, but now that the weekend is over I think it brought new life to the all-star game and made it interesting again. I don't remember the last time I enjoyed watching an all-star game this much.

Also, I think doing away with the Young Stars game was a good idea, that never really caught on. They should bring back the Heroes of Hockey game though!!! That was always fun to watch.

Edited by devilsfan26

I think ovechkin has directly led to 4 breakaways against

It must be a Russian "thing" :)

the game started out real slow but got going in the 3rd. I enjoyed the weekend festivities with my kid!

What better way to showcase the best players in the league than by embarrassing a few of them for years to come because they were picked last/near last. The very small amount of charity money and sh!tty car is almost an added insult.

What better way to showcase the best players in the league than by embarrassing a few of them for years to come because they were picked last/near last. The very small amount of charity money and sh!tty car is almost an added insult.

I can't believe you aren't being sarcastic. I guarantee Kessel is not embarassed about being the last pick in the ALL-STAR GAME.

It's really mind-blowing to me that you're still going on about this.

I can't believe you aren't being sarcastic. I guarantee Kessel is not embarassed about being the last pick in the ALL-STAR GAME.

Don't bother.