ThreeCups

GDT: YOUR NEW JERSEY DEVILS@ NY RANGERS 2/3

154 posts in this topic

This is yet another big test for this team. If the Devils can win tonight, itll be a huge amount of self confidence and a boost of energy.

Lets Get em Devils!

:gd:

Not pinned? Regardless, Lets go Devils and pray I don't end up sitting next to obnoxious rangers fans during my first hockey game at MSG.

GO DEVILS!!!!

Stream up as usual

WOO!

Not pinned? Regardless, Lets go Devils and pray I don't end up sitting next to obnoxious rangers fans during my first hockey game at MSG.

Good luck to ya! They will probably be more obnoxious than usual because of our horrible season. I hope you're not sitting in the blues....

ha my first game at MSG was a few years ago with a friend of mine thats a Rangers fan. I got hurassed on the train into the city, screamed at from blocks away telling me to "Go back on the other side of the river!". Ofcourse the Devils won that night so after at a McDonalds in the city still I had a few drunk ranger fans get in my face.

Have fun.... :giggle: MSG makes you appreciate The Rock.

Huge game tonight for Confidence and continued momentum! Lets go Devs show that the current streak is for REAL!!

80543520.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA5485BB41E5E3DE1B0F8923FD29BB9E0199BFD947228DE506178E30A760B0D811297

Let's get the queen back to her palace, and let's go devils!

WFAN.com posted an article how the devils have not been scoring and tonights win will pretty much be easy for the rangers.

I'm not saying im confident, but i think we have all the talent to compete and after what marty said yesterday.. he has to back up his gamee.

justdontgettotheshootout

Rangers need to be spoon feed some devil sh!ts! Fill the net with pucks tonight, stack them deep behind the queen! :)

Please win, I want to have a reason to wear my Kovy jersey to school tomorrow. LGD!!!!!!

WFAN.com posted an article how the devils have not been scoring and tonights win will pretty much be easy for the rangers.

I'm not saying im confident, but i think we have all the talent to compete and after what marty said yesterday.. he has to back up his gamee.

justdontgettotheshootout

Sadly, I have to agree with WFAN.

This will be a great test for the Devils as they will be finally be playing against a starting NHL goalie and an All-Star, while competing against a very good hockey team in the Rangers.

I can't believe I just wrote that. This is such a bizzaro hockey world where the Devils suck and Rangers are going to make the playoffs.

Sadly, I have to agree with WFAN.

Over the last 10 games:

Devils Goals For - 32

Rangers Goals For - 25

Over the last 10 games:

Devils Goals For - 32

Rangers Goals For - 25

Again this will be a test for the Devils. The last team that played their starting goalie against us was Detroit and we lost and scored only 1 goal.

We shall see. I am hoping this will be a good game, but I agree with WFAN that this should be an easy one for the Rangers.

Prospal will be in the line up for NY tonight.

Again this will be a test for the Devils. The last team that played their starting goalie against us was Detroit and we lost and scored only 1 goal.

We shall see. I am hoping this will be a good game, but I agree with WFAN that this should be an easy one for the Rangers.

Anyone who has taken Logic and Critical Thinking in College can see into your ruse, Manta. You'd be a really good politician. I like how you say backup goaltender, but the fact of the matter is that most teams play with a tandem of goaltenders now. So while there is an actual backup goalie, they're no longer a backup in the traditional sense of playing a handful of games.