ThreeCups

GDT: RED HOT DEVILS Host Florida Panthers 2/4

104 posts in this topic

See da sig, bitches. Props to all of you who kept theirs on there when the team started to REALLY go down the drain.

If we get to the playoffs, we win the cup. No other time would have more drive, passion, and determination than the not so long ago ''Last place Devils''. One game at a time, LGD!

If these florida fvckbags say the word "trap" one more time, I'm going to greet their flight back to Ft. LAuderdale with a gun.

If these florida fvckbags say the word "trap" one more time, I'm going to greet their flight back to Ft. LAuderdale with a gun.

For the record, Doc and Chico also talked about the trap too

Fine we lead!!! but i cant watch the game cause of the sream is out.... Do you have another site

having trouble with the stream as well any suggestions?

having trouble with the stream as well any suggestions?

Think he said there is no stream tonight..

kilonetsports.com/kilonet1.shtml

need to use IE and download sopcast web player.

Wow, Hedberg really made that interesting....not being allowed to freeze the puck didn't help either. Props to Kovalchuk for covering the net.

Strange things happen when Moose is in net. But atleast he avoided disaster.

Moose is looking real shaky tonight. Not feeling too confident in him at the moment. Honestly think putting Marty in for the start of the 2nd might not be a bad decision. Moose is just not looking confident in himself and both goals could have been prevented with better saves. The first one was not as bad, but he looked like he was a little too far towards the near post and had he been a little stronger in kicking that rebound out, it might not have been a goal. Still, that was 80% Salmela's fault. The 2nd one was definitely a bad goal to let through the 5 hole. If he'd gotten into the butterfly quicker, it's an easy save.

yeah no stream till tuesday.... as i said before... laying low cuz of the super bowl