Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RunninWithTheDevil

Brian Rolston appreciation thread

110 posts in this topic

What's truly amazing is that this thread was started without any hint of sarcasm. If that doesn't sum up the incredible turnaround by this team, nothing does.

I've ragged on the guy as much as anyone else. But I'm giving props now. Rolston, you're back to being Rollie or Winky or whatever you like. You're no longer Roger Dorn. For now. ;)

No, he still is...only now he's the changed Roger Dorn at the end of Major League when he starts diving for ground balls and gives a ****.

No, he still is...only now he's the changed Roger Dorn at the end of Major League when he starts diving for ground balls and gives a ****.

:lol: True. No more of that ole bullsh!t.

Maybe Jake Taylor swung by his house for a little "pep talk"...

Honestly it is amazing to see the guy be productive now, I had forgotten that he was once a very productive player. I don't think he will get to the stage he earns that contract but like Zubrus he certainly is now looking like he can actually play. I do have to say that this doesn't happen IMO unless the devils tank 1rst. Lemaire seems to wear his teams down over the year and the players tune him out to their own detriment. I think hitting rock bottom and the short remainder of the season are the perfect mix for this current run. Rolston working with Kovy suddenly gives you hope that we can have a legit PP unit.

Maybe Jake Taylor swung by his house for a little "pep talk"...

"If I ever, EVER see you tank another play the way you did today... I'll cut your nuts off and stuff 'em down your fvckin' throat." :P

When you think about it, the whole season has taken on a bit of Major League storyline. BTW, wtf was that terd that the flyers laid last night...

Kovy fits Ricky Vaughan too perfectly. Do we have a Cerrano, Willie Mays Hays, or Harris on our team?