djstubbs

Which Devils would you most like to meet?

JesterDevil    0

Going to the game in Detroit tonight, 2nd time seeing the Devils live.

I hope to meet Madden the most.

How long does it usually take players to come out after the game?

djstubbs    0
Going to the game in Detroit tonight, 2nd time seeing the Devils live.

I hope to meet Madden the most.

How long does it usually take players to come out after the game?

A half hour is what I heard...

I've only met Friesen and Sykora. I met Schwab's brother at the SCF. :evil:

I would like to meet:

Elias

Stevens

Brodeur

Rafalski

Niedermayer

Sarge

Mogilny

Daneyko

Pepperkorn    80

There's meeting and there's meeting :lol:

Personally - and I know this sounds weird but I'd only want to meet any Devil in a non-objectifying situation. I wouldn't mind going to a signing but i wouldn't qualify it as meeting :evil: I've seen Devils out and about but I don't qualify sightings as meetings either :evil:

If you sat with someone at a Dinner with the Devils thing -- that'd count I guess. A half an hour actually conversing - getting over that awkward place - that counts.

So while I'd love to say I'd love to meet Scott Stevens I think my personal barriers would be insurmountable and I couldn't actually enjoy the experience! I think stuck in an elevator so there was some other purpose to distract me -- that might work!

I'd love to work for Lou - hear how he is see him at work - that would be cool.

I always wonder who I'd feel most comfortable around.

djstubbs    0
There's meeting and there's meeting :lol:

Personally - and I know this sounds weird but I'd only want to meet any Devil in a non-objectifying situation. I wouldn't mind going to a signing but i wouldn't qualify it as meeting :evil: I've seen Devils out and about but I don't qualify sightings as meetings either :evil:

If you sat with someone at a Dinner with the Devils thing -- that'd count I guess. A half an hour actually conversing - getting over that awkward place - that counts.

So while I'd love to say I'd love to meet Scott Stevens I think my personal barriers would be insurmountable and I couldn't actually enjoy the experience! I think stuck in an elevator so there was some other purpose to distract me -- that might work!

I'd love to work for Lou - hear how he is see him at work - that would be cool.

I always wonder who I'd feel most comfortable around.

I agree with you there PK, but still seeing a Devil, and get your jersey signed or something like that is still cool...

The only autographed thing I have is a Ken Daneyko card from the 89-90 season.

And I didn't even meet him, my sister got the card for me from her boyfriend who lives next to the practice rink...

I have not met any Devils, but would like to actually get some autographs myself.

Yes I would like to have a day with the Devils though, a real meeting...

I think I'd feel the least comfortable around Elias because he's so foreign, and most comfortable with Marty or Scotty Stevens....

Thats probably why I have a Brodeur and Stevens jersey...

Pepperkorn    80

Oh yeah! I didn't mean to sound like I did! I love getting signatures! I think thats the best way to meet most players! Just the ones I think I'd most want to meet... like Stevens...even though I think I'm going to suck it up and do it -- I'd just hate that feeling when you're being herded along in an autograph signing - and he's so composed I wouldn't even catch an unguarded off handed remark like "Man I gotta take a leak can we hurry things along here?" like a Roenick would make!

djstubbs    0
Oh yeah! I didn't mean to sound like I did! I love getting signatures! I think thats the best way to meet most players! Just the ones I think I'd most want to meet... like Stevens...even though I think I'm going to suck it up and do it -- I'd just hate that feeling when you're being herded along in an autograph signing - and he's so composed I wouldn't even catch an unguarded off handed remark like "Man I gotta take a leak can we hurry things along here?" like a Roenick would make!

Understandable it is. :pray:

nhDEVILSfan    0

Out of anyone on the team I would love to meet Brodeur, my first season as a big fan was his first year so i don't know life without him. He has always been my number one Devil, and a chance to meet him would be a once in a lifetime thing. The only problem would be i probley wouldn't be able to talk.

KitKatTGM    0
Langenbrunner. Cause it was such a let down when i met him in 2001.

Why? I have heard that Jamie can be shy and standoffish in fan situations.

I don't know. It was just kinda weird. You knwo how you want to meet someone so bad but when you finally meet them it was a let down and didn't meet your expectations, I think it was like that. He just didn't seem interested and didn't speak. But that was back in 2001.

KitKatTGM    0
He just didn't seem interested and didn't speak. But that was back in 2001.

Maybe it was just the taciturn Minnesotan in him... :unsure: