• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

Quinn01

GDT: Devils at Toronto. 7PM

188 posts in this topic

Lol they will never let Rod pelley's previous employment go unheard. I think I've heard them talk about him working at Subway like 4 times this week lol.

I think they should do a pregame/between periods feature where Pelley goes and works at a local Subway, like when Letterman went and worked at a Burger King a few years ago lol.

Great play by Zubs, but Fayne has to be breaking some kind of record for involvement in ugly goals this year.

Alright Zubs.

Ive got a funny feeling Arnott will be going to the Pens now that Malkin is down and out. :unsure:

Great Goal, but in normal fashion we get called for a bs penalty right after. I like how Reimer lays flat on the ice with his head on the floor like he just got freight trained. Lol what a soft ass team trying to play possum the whole game.

GREAT WORK by Zubes!

AWFUL interference call by the zebra!

How the hell is Colin White a +/- 7?! Thats insane.

Edited by Quinn01

that is not luck, it is a bias.

ya know it's dangerous to mess with someone during the seven stages of grief, right? He's still in denial.

God Fayne made a terrible play on that 2 on 2. He managed to actually get himself totally out of the play.

Def Leppard? Really? In Toronto? In 2011? :moose:

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: goose and gander bitch!! :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Def Leppard? Really? In Toronto? In 2011? :moose:

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: goose and gander bitch!! :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

better than lady gaga

Getting some quality chances now, man this is some hair pulling action. PLEASE SCOREEEE. one more PP can't ask for better chances. FINISH THEMMMM