Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bekim

What Do You Pledge?

66 posts in this topic

I've already pledged that, if NJ makes the playoffs, I will grow my hair out. I've kept it buzz-length for years now and have no interest in doing anything else. But, if NJ squeaks in, I guess i'll need to invest again in some kind of comb. :-)

So, fans, what are you willing to do (realistically) if Jersey nabs 8th spot on the final day of the season????

I've already pledged that, if NJ makes the playoffs, I will grow my hair out. I've kept it buzz-length for years now and have no interest in doing anything else. But, if NJ squeaks in, I guess i'll need to invest again in some kind of comb. :-)

So, fans, what are you willing to do (realistically) if Jersey nabs 8th spot on the final day of the season????

If they make the playoffs, I won't shower until they are either knocked out, or hoist Lord Stanley's Cup! J/K, but if they make it I really may hafta dye my hair "DEVILS RED" for the run!

If they make the playoffs, I won't shower until they are either knocked out, or hoist Lord Stanley's Cup! J/K, but if they make it I really may hafta dye my hair "DEVILS RED" for the run!

that's the spirit!

I'll cheer for them

wimp

(I love your chickadee... have I told you that :P )

Edited by Pepperkorn

I won't shave for the entire playoffs.

I won't shave for the entire playoffs.

I'd need to run it by the Mrs. but I could go for that one as well :)

Well I already renewed for next season, that is the best thing a fan can do if they have season tix :)

I pledge Lambda Chi Alpha (fraternity joke :P)

Honestly, though, if the Devils make the playoffs, I won't shave or cut my hair until they're out.

That is normal playoff stuff. Shouldn't the playoff beards start now since almost every game is a playoff game? 4 losses and the dream is done.

That is normal playoff stuff. Shouldn't the playoff beards start now since almost every game is a playoff game? 4 losses and the dream is done.

I've had my beard since October. Normally I'll shave it off once the weather turns warmer, but if they're still in the hunt it'll stay.

I have always wanted to do the playoff beard, so I pleadge to finally grow one this year if they get in.

Mike

I'll buy at least half season tickets in the Devils Supporters section (if there is one next year).

Conditional if they resign Parise.

Sorry, but he is my favorite Devil and they can't let him go.

Scoops

I'd need to run it by the Mrs. but I could go for that one as well :)

My girl likes it when I'm scruffy so she'll like it lol. Good luck :).

To buy PK a sack with two nuts so she has something to pledge