Sign in to follow this  
UnderDogX

Verify my email??

UnderDogX    3

So about 3 hrs ago I got an email from "advocate" with links to NJDevs asking me to verify my email address...just giving a heads up, haven't done anything on the site that I would think would warrant getting an email like this....other than logging on from multiple devices (my phone, laptop, and desktop) so I don't know...

DevilMinder    364

It's not from our servers. Although looking back into my email history I see quite a lot of spam from your email address. One of the two of us must have been compromised at some point.

UnderDogX    3

crazy....I asked around, none of my contacts that I've gotten ahold of have received any email that wasn't intentional. But I changed my password just to be sure. Also got another email from Advocate today saying I was white listed....so, um, yeah...odd :)

UnderDogX    3

haha, that really sucks, probably compromised on my end but like I said I've changed the password and ran a few scans on my comps to see what comes up but nothing so far...hopefully its just a glitch and whatever it is has run its course...