GDT: YOUR NEW JERSEY DEVILS VS CAROLINA CANES 2/16 7PM

ThreeCups

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Section 230 for me tonight. I usually am in the balcony. I bought these at stub hub for 9 bucks each last month. Somebody is taking a beating on these but nothing I can do about that.

I'll be the balcony on Friday too vs Rangers. Let's really rock the ROCK.

Get loud tonight if you are going.

Scoops

From your mouth to God's the devil's ears! Hoping for big things from Kovy & Company!

Fixed

Section 18 Row 6. I'm usually in the 100s but for 54 dollars I couldn't pass up that offer for clubs.

Here's to hoping I can get that section loud & chanting.

LGD!

Nice, got clubs for the 3/15 game for $50 before fees. Wish I knew how cheap these were on stubhub a couple years ago.

LGD

Does anyone have a pic of link to what the baseball caps they are giving away will look like? Years ago the caps were terrible but the last few years they have been pretty decent.

CLUB 9 ROW 18 SEATS 3-4 I me and my girl got on stubhub last night for 68.00 bucks.

Good deal and can't be it! anyone wants to stop by and say hi please do. I'll be wearing 80's green and red jersey and devils hat black hat. My girls first club seat game.

-tree

GO DEVILS!

I'll be there. I'm trying to make it to as many games as I can for as long as we can make this run. I'll be up in 107 with a friend.

Yea, looking forward to this one. Im glad we're almost done with these guys for the regular season at least. I hate seeing them.

Hope someone steamrolls Skinner and/or Staal tonight.

Will be at Brick City getting my groove on before. :evilcry:

Edited by ghdi