ThreeCups

GDT: YOUR NEW JERSEY DEVILS VS. THE NY RANGERS 2/18 7PM

120 posts in this topic

Well folks....I did the GDT for the Canes game and they won so I figured I would give this another go. Also, the last time the Devs went into MSG I did the GDT and called for a chasing of Hank...and we got just that!! Let's get some early pucks past him and take down another much needed 2 points vs these jokers from across the river! I wonder if Avery will be feeling brave enough to fight Clarkie again....if it goes down hopefully it is a legitimate fight and not one of those 5 second "you don't even deserve a 5 minute major for that" sorta thing....

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!

rangers-sean-avery-martin-brodeur-devils-1b42ed581faf780a_large.jpg

brodeur-avery.jpg

Pics like this get me even more fired up! C'mon boys!!!

Edited by ThreeCups

If the Devils win tonight they'll have a winning record on home ice.

That is truly AMAZING after the debacle that was October-January.....

My prediction: Kovy gets a goal, an assist, and then pummels Avery for the Gordie Howe hat trick tonight.

GO DEVILS!!!

ill be @ the game in my 1980 CCCP Fetisov Jersey...

the stream will be up though!

BEAT THOSE RAGS!!!!!!!

Edited by Microwavepizza

My prediction: Kovy gets a goal, an assist, and then pummels Avery for the Gordie Howe hat trick tonight.

av-3787.jpg

Lets get the towel back to the Queen's shoulders.

Lets Go Devils!

A-Train and Josefson both back in the lineup TONIGHT!

Edited by Quinn01

YEAH! Love some of the posts in this thread so far, got me laughing a few times :)

Let's Go DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Devils....if the right teams win tonight, we are 10 points out of the 8th spot. Rooting for Philly over Carolina, St. Louis over Buffalo and Detroit over Florida!! Man is hockey fun to watch again.

Lets get the towel back to the Queen's shoulders.

Lets Go Devils!

A-Train and Josefson both back in the lineup TONIGHT!

Sestito will not play tonight, but is rotating in on the fourth line with Adam Mair, Rod Pelley and David Clarkson. Jacob Josefson, who was called up Thursday, is rotating at wing on the line with Vladimir Zharkov, Jason Arnott and Mattias Tedenby. Devils coach Jacques Lemaire said that Josefson will not play tonight either.

Defenseman Anton Volchenkov will return tonight after serving his three-game suspension for elbowing Carolina’s Zach Boychuk in the head on Feb. 8. Mark Fraser will sit out to make room for him in the lineup.

per tg

http://blogs.northjersey.com/blogs/fireice/comments/brodeur_participating_in_devils_morning_skate_mckenna_missing/