GDT: YOUR NEW JERSEY DEVILS VS. THE NY RANGERS 2/18 7PM

ThreeCups

Well folks....I did the GDT for the Canes game and they won so I figured I would give this another go. Also, the last time the Devs went into MSG I did the GDT and called for a chasing of Hank...and we got just that!! Let's get some early pucks past him and take down another much needed 2 points vs these jokers from across the river! I wonder if Avery will be feeling brave enough to fight Clarkie again....if it goes down hopefully it is a legitimate fight and not one of those 5 second "you don't even deserve a 5 minute major for that" sorta thing....

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!

rangers-sean-avery-martin-brodeur-devils-1b42ed581faf780a_large.jpg

brodeur-avery.jpg

Pics like this get me even more fired up! C'mon boys!!!

Edited by ThreeCups

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get the towel back to the Queen's shoulders.

Lets Go Devils!

A-Train and Josefson both back in the lineup TONIGHT!

Sestito will not play tonight, but is rotating in on the fourth line with Adam Mair, Rod Pelley and David Clarkson. Jacob Josefson, who was called up Thursday, is rotating at wing on the line with Vladimir Zharkov, Jason Arnott and Mattias Tedenby. Devils coach Jacques Lemaire said that Josefson will not play tonight either.

Defenseman Anton Volchenkov will return tonight after serving his three-game suspension for elbowing Carolina’s Zach Boychuk in the head on Feb. 8. Mark Fraser will sit out to make room for him in the lineup.

per tg

http://blogs.northjersey.com/blogs/fireice/comments/brodeur_participating_in_devils_morning_skate_mckenna_missing/