GDT: YOUR NEW JERSEY DEVILS VS. THE NY RANGERS 2/18 7PM

ThreeCups

I have gone to a bunch of devs-rangers games and typically the ranger fans are almost as loud as the devs fans, but today the devs fans had this place rocking. Am I imagining things or do other people feel the same way?

You could def hear rags fans jeering an cheering when doofy Boyle or Avery made a hit, but our fans were so much louder esp with all the chants an consistent cheering. That's coming from watching on tv though haha.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Langs was evidently part of that too, once he left. Voila !

Dano said as much on the post game, said it was time for him to go!

JL could tell these guys to jump of a building now and they would. although...

Anyone hear the elias 2nd intermission??? patty was a bit edgey! when asked about jaques system in the third period, he said, "Its our system, we are the ones on the ice"

Anyone hear the elias 2nd intermission??? patty was a bit edgey! when asked about jaques system in the third period, he said, "Its our system, we are the ones on the ice"

i mean technically hes right. obviously the coach is a huge part of how they play, and jaques can teach them as much as he wants but when it comes down to it, they're the ones on the ice and THEY need to execute.

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

I loved Kovy talking about the fans after the game.. He keeps reiterating that the fans here have been great and helping the team.. Even the quote in my sig is from when he was doing poorly, he still thanked the fans..

Class act, and a true NJ Devil

IMO, Kovy officially became a Devil after that OT winner in Toronto. He's really brought his game to another level, and its great to see. NOW everyone sees why we made the trade to begin with, and went through all the trouble to sign him over the summer. THIS is the player we were all hoping we acquired.