ThreeCups

GDT: YOUR NEW JERSEY DEVILS VS. THE NY RANGERS 2/18 7PM

120 posts in this topic

Unreal. As embarrassed as I was to be a fan in December is as proud as I am to be one now. This 180 has been amazing and it's been amazing watching the team come together like this. One game at a time.

Wow what a game! Atmosphere sounded SERIOUS tonight with the Rags fans not having much to cheer about. Props to all that were there and made noise and with Kovy pointing it out multiple times during and after the game, I think he fuels on energy from the crowd and this type of rivalry is something he's never experienced before. This season is such a mind-f*ck but I'm loving it more and more with each win! :

Also, I know I'm being a negative nancy, but I can't help but watch these games and feel seething anger about not only John MacLean's performance, but the fact that he was ever hired and the fact that he lasted until Christmas.

with you on that one. ten points more would really have themin it and if it was a month earlier, those ten points would probably be very realistic. Oh well, beat the rangers though.

Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist on Devils: “They’re in the race. It’s unbelievable, but they’re in the race.”

BELIEVE!

Ledger_NJDevils Rich Chere

Is Lemaire thinking about the playoffs yet? "Look at the standings."

Ledger_NJDevils Rich Chere

Arnott on Kovalchuk's breakaway: "At the beginning of the season \I would've been gritting my teeth. Now, you know he's gonna bury it."

Edited by mmajeski06

Ranger fans were very chatty on the way to the game. Not so much on the way home.

Ranger fans were very chatty on the way to the game. Not so much on the way home.

They always have been big talkers.

Absolutely awesome :) I think I'm wearing my Kovy jersey all weekend LOL

I liken this turnaround for the Devils to the playoff run for the Jets last year. It is just so unexpected that I am enjoying the ride.

Is it possible to be stunned and joyous at the same time? I can't believe my eyes when I watch this team. Incredibly, there appears to be a season after all.

BELIEVE!

Hell yea baby!!! I believe fvck them Rags!!!

Absolutely awesome :) I think I'm wearing my Kovy jersey all weekend LOL

i saw alot of rags fans with jerseys for american hockey weekend, i will be wearing mine in nyc tomorrow, let's see what rags fans have the balls for it now. :evil:

Thanks for nothing Flyers. I fvcking hate that team.

Yeah, can't let the Flyers game put a damper to the good mood. The Devils are playing amazingly well. If this team doesn't make the playoffs, I sure as hell hope we take the Rangers down with us.

Edited by mmajeski06

Zajac was horrible in the faceoff circle today. That TOP loss set us back a little. Andy Greene was the star of the game next to Kovy.

Flyers loss notwithstanding (WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE THAT I'M PISSED AT A FLYERS LOSS?!), today has been an incredible game. Big win over the Rangers and new Radiohead album surprisingly released a day early? Yeah, I'll take that every time.

No letdowns tomorrow though, boys. You can't afford to come out flat. Knock the Canes on their ass tomorrow evening.

Great win. Havent seen the shot yet by Kovalchuk but I hear its a wicked shot. Chalk up another SO for Moose and the best part of this win..............

15 Shots for the Rangers On Net which is a season low for them.

Edited by Quinn01

Elias said they would get them, and they got them! My heart was pounding at the end there! Great win!