NewarkDevil5

Biggie B

Crasher (Goalie)

Justdo3043

EasyParise

StormJosh

MAYBE

Devilsfan26

If I can make it, I can get some more people if need be.

So far yeah we only have Crasher. Unless someone has goalie gear they can get from somewhere, then I don't mind hopping in goal, because I have a standard bauer mask w/ cage. Just don't shoot at my neck. lol. :blink:

ok. my one friend has full goalie gear. Can see if he can play (or try and borrow it) and could probably get a couple more people

So far yeah we only have Crasher. Unless someone has goalie gear they can get from somewhere, then I don't mind hopping in goal, because I have a standard bauer mask w/ cage. Just don't shoot at my neck. lol. :blink:

ONLY??? :P

I have a few people's numbers that play at the Rutger's rink. I can't say they are all Devils fans, but I can give them a call on Friday night if we need extra guys. Also, people may show up randomly so that could also be some help. As long as we have 2 goalies, everything else should fall into place.

I'm in, will try to get a co-worker to come. hell my sister would play if she remembers to bring her hockey gear home

I have a few people's numbers that play at the Rutger's rink. I can't say they are all Devils fans, but I can give them a call on Friday night if we need extra guys. Also, people may show up randomly so that could also be some help. As long as we have 2 goalies, everything else should fall into place.

I think we have enough people, but we do have two goalies so far. =)

I'm in, will try to get a co-worker to come. hell my sister would play if she remembers to bring her hockey gear home

sounds good dude.

I'll be working 10-8 on Saturday so I guess I'm out this time. Sorry guys.

I can't make it this time because of finals but I should definitely be down for the next time.

Who is bringing some balls? No pun intended. Hahaha

I have a whole mess of them in the cooler i bring... we're good!

I've got 6 pucks that always are in my bag in case we decide to change our game and go with them.

I'll bring some. Got a pack of 5 I can bring. So what time was officially decided upon?

1030AM s'il vous plait.

Looks like it's going to rain early on Saturday. Should we perhaps push it back a couple of hours?

Ahh, a little light rain makes it only more interesting :lol:

Looks like it's going to rain early on Saturday. Should we perhaps push it back a couple of hours?

Chance of rain for tonight and tomorrow morning is 30%. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Chance of rain for tonight and tomorrow morning is 30%. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

If we're going to mess with the time on this we need a decision by like 9:45 tomorrow morning.... some of us have to drive a bit to get there.......

damn, I'm in this volleyball rec league and our game got moved to 12pm tomorrow so I am 50% chance of coming. However, here's the deal on the weather.

I'll make a decision by 9AM on whether or not it's a go for 1030am. If it's a go for 1030 I will see you guys there and I'll bounce early around 1130. If it's a little wet out and probably not ideal for 1030, we'll postpone the time depending on how the weather looks. So check into this forum at 9am tomorrow to get the official meet time and keep your fingers crossed for little miss sunshine.

If we're going to mess with the time on this we need a decision by like 9:45 tomorrow morning.... some of us have to drive a bit to get there.......

yeah exactly, at least an hour plus for me