ThreeCups

GDT: YOUR NEW JERSEY DEVILS @ DALLAS STARS 8:30PM

255 posts in this topic

I have to continue riding my GDT winning streak....Yet again we are playing in our GAME OF THE YEAR. The Moose will be between the pipes and our RED HOT NEW JERSEY DEVILS are looking to make it a WHOPPING 8 IN A ROW! Even if we don't make the playoffs, at least the boys are making hockey fun to watch again! Sorry Lags, but I hope you are on the ice for every goal against the Stars, and that Kovy makes you look absolutely foolish at least 3 times.... PREDICTION: DEVILS: 4 STARS: 1

LET'S GO DEVILS!

I would love to see A-Train line him up and bury him. I don't expect White and a bunch of the others to hit him....

Hey Stars...

floppy_fail.jpg

Take a guess who the floppy disk is...lol

Edited by NJDevils1214

If I had to pick a game for the Devils lose it would probably be this one. We won't fall too much further back with a loss since one of Carolina or the Rangers is going to lose today. A win would really be amazing though haha.

LGD

If I had to pick a game for the Devils lose it would probably be this one. We won't fall too much further back with a loss since one of Carolina or the Rangers is going to lose today. A win would really be amazing though haha.

LGD

NO NO NO! WE NEED TO WIN OUT!!!! LET'S GOOOOOOO!! 23-0 THE REST OF THE WAY!

EDIT: I guess I have to root for the Rags tonight?

Edited by ThreeCups

Every point, every game, every shift, every period is critical to getting ahead. I'm psyched already and it's 9:30 in the morning. Let's get it done boys, beat those Stars and grind them into the ice.

Scoops

Uh, 2:30 am the game will start over here, that's definitely too early for me i guess! ;)

It's game 7 for us every night, i hope they can keep it up in Dallas and win! LGD!

NO NO NO! WE NEED TO WIN OUT!!!! LET'S GOOOOOOO!! 23-0 THE REST OF THE WAY!

EDIT: I guess I have to root for the Rags tonight?

Nope, better for the Rags to lose, as they have less games to play than CAR

WOO GO DEVILS!!

Stream up as usual in HD today! WOO!

BEAT THE STARS!

Edited by Microwavepizza

it is indeed on versus

Versus @ 8:30. I don't think those guys bother much with a pregame. Maybe a 5 min intro.

Versus @ 8:30. I don't think those guys bother much with a pregame. Maybe a 5 min intro.

it starts broadcast on the dot, it's pretty stupid since there is usually some random useless show on before it.

Let's Go DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!