Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RobPolak

meeting away team?

16 posts in this topic

so i'm coming home for break in march and my girlfriend got us tickets to the devils/caps game 3/18. I was wondering if anyone knew how to/ where to possible get the other teams autographs or something, I'll probably get slammed but I'm a huge ovechkin fan grew up watching him, yada yada yada, and so when i mean the other teams autographs, more so just his, thanks guys

Walk out of the doors of the Devils Den. Turn left towards Brick City and at the end of the Rock turn left and youll see doors and a ramp going down to a parking lot. Stand at those doors and they will walk out.

so i'm coming home for break in march and my girlfriend got us tickets to the devils/caps game 3/18. I was wondering if anyone knew how to/ where to possible get the other teams autographs or something, I'll probably get slammed but I'm a huge ovechkin fan grew up watching him, yada yada yada, and so when i mean the other teams autographs, more so just his, thanks guys

How old are you? 10?

Just bustin' chops.

Yeah I'm almost positive he won't sign, unless its a paid signing

Yea I was going to say that I thought he wasn't a big autograph guy.

Unless maybe the OP has an adorable little child or something.

I doubt he'll sign anything for anyone that isn't under 5 years old, in a caps jersey.

Unless maybe the OP has an adorable little child or something.

He grew up watching Ovechkin, he might be an adorable little child himself!

Yea I was watching some videos, he avoids signing for people that aren't kids. I honestly wouldn't want to be stalked by a bunch of creepy old guys every time I walk outside either.

Yea I was watching some videos, he avoids signing for people that aren't kids. I honestly wouldn't want to be stalked by a bunch of creepy old guys every time I walk outside either.

Beyond that, I don't think he wants to waste his time signing things for people who are probably just going to turn around and sell those things on eBay.

If you are ever in DC, check out the team's practice facility. I know people who've been successful in getting autographs (at least one from Ovechkin) after the practices are over. This is a year or so ago; don't know if it has changed.

He grew up watching Ovechkin, he might be an adorable little child himself!

Maybe! :lol:

Beyond that, I don't think he wants to waste his time signing things for people who are probably just going to turn around and sell those things on eBay.

This. Unfortunate for people who genuinely want his sig on something, but such is life for a professional athlete.