GoArmySports

Sweet 16 & Elite 8

10 posts in this topic

So Pru Center is getting the sweet 16 and elite 8 next month.

Is anyone here going to be going?

i tried to get tickets through the lottery but that didn't work. i'd love to get tickets for my father-in-law for his birthday. are they on sale through ticketmaster?

i tried to get tickets through the lottery but that didn't work. i'd love to get tickets for my father-in-law for his birthday. are they on sale through ticketmaster?

I'm going to be going to the sweet 16 on Friday but I have a roller hockey game that Sunday so I won't be able to make the elite 8. I got my tickets when they had the sth pre sale over a year ago. Last time I checked ticketmaster they said no tickets were available.

Edited by GoArmySports

I got tickets through the lottery. My dad is a big college hoops fan so I am happy for him. Should be a fun experience.

Anyone know which region would be playing at PruCenter? If it's Big East I'd consider going...

Anyone know which region would be playing at PruCenter? If it's Big East I'd consider going...

The #1 overall seed who is closes to the Prudential Center will get that venue for the regional.

If the prudential center got the frozen four, I'd go no doubt.

Edited by overtime98