GDT 3/4/11 Devils vs. Penguins

ZeroGravityFat

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Game misconduct for Letang. That should give us a bit of extra help.

More Penguins announcers awesomeness - apparently the Devils players are "chess pieces without personalities". :rolleyes:

Ya know, its one thing to be a homer- I don't begrudge home team announcers having a certain amount of homerism, seeing as that's the team they work for. But when you resort to basically insulting the other team night in and night out, its an embaressment, and a farce to the profession. I mean, you should've heard the sh!t those clowns were saying about the Islanders in that crazy fight game. Some stuff that really crossed the line of professionalism into sounding like utter whining babies. I guess they take their cue from their owner.

Ohh gotcha. Thankfully I get MSG up here at Rutgers

I get MSG here in Maryland (all hail DirecTV), it just gets blacked out whenever the game gets picked up nationally. The NHL Network is carrying tonight's game, so that's where I have to watch it. And of course they had to pick up the Penguins' feed. :evilcry: