FS: Authentic Patrick Elias signed jersey

GDig131

Hey guys, I have for sale an authentic on-ice game Koho jersey signed by Patrick Elias. The jersey still has the tags on the arm. This jersey is one of my most prized possessions, but some things have came up and unfortunately I have chosen this is one thing I can part with. I do not know how to put a price tag on this item, so I am open to hearing offers. PM me or email me at sparry@allmonster.com if you are interested.

dsc06038p.jpg

dsc06037u.jpg

dsc06036.jpg

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Are you having troubles seeing the pictures in the first post? If you cannot see them please send me an email requesting pictures at sparry@allmonster.com

I ended up getting this jersey in the 2006 NHL Dodge Caliber contest. Here was the link: http://www.nhl.com/dodge/

This part is from that link:

Sixteen (16) Third Place Prizes: NHL authentic autographed player jerseys. Winners to be announced at the conclusion of each playoff round (on or about May 5, May 18, June 4 and June 22, 2006). Jerseys for those teams that have been eliminated from contention will be awarded on a random basis. One jersey for each playoff team. Is your team tough enough to make it to the end?

I'm not sure if there is a way of looking up the winners from that, but if you can find the list I will be on it as a winner under that section.

I apologize for not posting a price, I really do not have a set price in mind. I know authentic jerseys alone go for about $400, with an autograph the value must be increased. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

Also, I realize I am incredibly new. I don't read hockey forum boards (or any forums outside of monster truck forums), but you can look up my feedback rating on ebay (same name GDig131) which is at 100% positive. I was just going to put it on ebay and let it be bid on there, but as a Devils fan I would rather see it be sold to another hardcore Devils fan.

Thanks,

Steve

$400 is what NHL.com charges for authentic jerseys, and they are awful and over priced.

Not sure how much the autograph adds to the value of the jersey, as some people dont like them signed, or if they do, they like to get them signed themselves.

I'd say a fair/reasonable asking price where people might be interested would be somewhere between $150-$200.

Good luck!

Yeah even with it being auto'd by Elias you wont get more then 250 IF your lucky. Its harder then you think to get a decent amount of money for an auto'd jersey from the NHL unless its A) Crosby B) Ovechkin or C)Game Worn.

I hate to be the barer of bad news.

I feel like auto's on jersey just bring the resale value down. For example I have a rockies chico jersey, I had him sign it at a game. I don't plan on selling it but I feel I can't get more money for it now that its auto'd, and I feel like I'd prob get less now if I wanted to sell it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.