GDT: WASHINGTON CAPITALS @ NEW JERSEY DEVILS 3/18 7:00PM

Tedenby21

According to my calculations, the Devils need to go 10-2/9-1-2 or something like that to get 90 points, which should get them in the playoffs.

Lets get a win over the Capitals tonight. They don't have Arnott, or Fehr and will most likely not have Mike Green in the lineup as well. Hopefully the Devils take advantage of that and pick up two points.

Update: Backstrom WILL play tonight and Eric Fehr will NOT - http://twitter.com/#!/VogsCaps/status/48780569852649472

Update: No lineup changes for the Devils, Brodeur will start.

Starting goalies:

New Jersey - Brodeur (confirmed) "Martin Brodeur will start his 10th consecutive game in net for the Devils tonight." - Tom Gulitti

Washington - Neuvirth (confirmed) http://twitter.com/#!/kcarrera

:gd: :gd: :gd:

MY GDT Record: 0-0-0

Edited by Tedenby21

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do feel really good about tonight!! This team knows what happened last night was unacceptable, and they also know that as Kovy put it a few days ago 2 losses in a row and its over. They will win tonight! And get back rolling again. Lets be honest, 5 - 1, and then 5 - 1 is certainly not impossible and that gets them where we think they need to be!

:gd::gd::gd::gd:

Edited by PaDevsFan

After last nights loss still only 6 points out..... Tonight should be huge game and the rock will be rocking.. Sounds like many fans are getting done there early today with the nice weather!!!

I hope so. If I lived near NJ, I'd be going to the game tonight for sure. I want to see a packed house (on TV)! :gd: :gd: :gd:

I do feel really good about tonight!! This team knows what happened last night was unacceptable, and they also know that as Kovy put it a few days ago 2 losses in a row and its over. They will win tonight! And get back rolling again. Lets be honest, 5 - 1, and then 5 - 1 is certainly not impossible and that gets them where we think they need to be!

:gd::gd::gd::gd:

Me too. With Backstrom, Arnott, and Green likely all out, it will be a lot easier to win. The Devils still have to work for it though.

I hear lots of reservations being made for 3pm at the local bars for tonights game.....So sounds like many of us will be down there by 3.... Should be a fun night tonight in newark! hopefully we get the win!

Edited by overtime98

The Caps are a hot team right now. Before their most recent loss to the Wings, they rattled off 9 straight wins. This'll be a challenge, and I think that's what this team needs. One high-caliber game to start off our next hot streak. Crank that sh!t up to 11, boys!

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!

What a beautiful Day today! Took the day off from work and will probably get to the arena a little early to eat, drink and mill around.

:cheers:

Sitting in Table Seats in sec. 120 with family and friends. Will be rocking the red and green Resch throwback on Retro Night.

GO DEVILS!

What a beautiful Day today! Took the day off from work and will probably get to the arena a little early to eat, drink and mill around.

Sitting in Table Seats in sec. 120 with family and friends. Will be rocking the red and green Resch throwback on Retro Night.

GO DEVILS!

Sounds like a solid time. Enjoy yourself.

GO DEVILS!

Jealous