Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
njdallday

hello, hello

8 posts in this topic

long time watcher, but newly registered. my name is regina, current college student, and recently new devils fan (3 years going strong) and still hoping for a miraculous end to the season! :)

Picked a rough time to walk in and say hi.... half the place is in mourning, the other half has some crazy notion that the Devils can make up 13 points with 7 games left.... leaves no time to be civil and say hi!!

(well i guess that should be expected for this place :P )

You say yes, I say no

You say stop and I say go, go, go

Oh, no

You say goodbye and I say hello

Hello, hello

I don't know why you say goodbye

I say hello

Hello, hello

I don't know why you say goodbye

I say hello

(well i guess that should be expected for this place :P )

You still post here?

Anyway, welcome! Post often in the offseason, this place can get pretty dead when there isn't much news, we need all the off-season-predictions we can get!

You still post here?

Anyway, welcome! Post often in the offseason, this place can get pretty dead when there isn't much news, we need all the off-season-predictions we can get!

What are you my mom???

I had family issues and most of the crap on this board's been the same stuff.... either absurdly optimistic YAY WE BELIEVE crap... or life is over, let's tank the season crap.... so I chose to just look and not comment... the NFL is in lock-down and I talk about wrestlemania on a wrestling site.... post my useless links on facebook and it's minimized my need to be a post-whore here.... I'll say my piece when I need to, but my Fenwick posting numbers are down whoopdie damn do.... did DM give you your fake message board police badge yet???

(and here is a sample dose of the drama you might be subject to now and then on this place.... please laugh and move along B ) )

What are you my mom???

I had family issues and most of the crap on this board's been the same stuff.... either absurdly optimistic YAY WE BELIEVE crap... or life is over, let's tank the season crap.... so I chose to just look and not comment... the NFL is in lock-down and I talk about wrestlemania on a wrestling site.... post my useless links on facebook and it's minimized my need to be a post-whore here.... I'll say my piece when I need to, but my Fenwick posting numbers are down whoopdie damn do.... did DM give you your fake message board police badge yet???

(and here is a sample dose of the drama you might be subject to now and then on this place.... please laugh and move along B ) )

Holy crap man it was a joke!

Holy crap man it was a joke!

(pssttt, that's why I threw in the last line :P )