Sign in to follow this  
devilzibook

Saturday: Canadiens @ Devils

devilzibook    1

Hey guys!

Just want to say I'm coming tommorow for the game against Montreal. :koolaid:

I can't remember my seats since my girlfriend got the tickets right now. (I convinced her to wear my second devils jersey :hail: )

We will spend a day in New-York today (I'm leaving in about an hour) and Thurdsay we'll visit some place in New Jersey.

Any suggestions of what we should visit ?

It will be my second time. The first time, Devils won over Montreal 4 to 1. Nice game !!

It was Clemmenssen in the net so I'm happy because I never saw Marty live. I cross my finger for Parise to return if he's OK.

By the way, I wanted to go with the Nordiques Nation next week too but I can't afford 2 trips in USA in one week right now hehe I bought my tickets a long time before I started to ear about the project.

Since I'll not be with them, I just want to tell you they will be very cool to you and will have a lot of fun with everybody in the arena.

Well I'm pretty excited and I think it will be very cool even if we're not in the playoffs race anymore.. I think our team will play his best hockey of the year to finish strong.

So... Anybody coming ? :cheers:

Picture of my first time (I'M the second on the left. I was fat haha I'll repost an updated photo of this weekend when I get back here)

img7607.jpg

annabelle    0

this is awesmoe! Im in to watch the game tonight and the one on the 6th|!!! have fun!!!

MadDog2020    1,764

I will be there tomorrow in section 229. Glad you guys came down from the great white north- hope you enjoy our "neck of the woods" lol. Hopefully the Devils come away with a couple of wins. As far as suggestions- near the Rock, check out Brick City B&G and Hells Kitchen- both pretty cool places to eat/grab a brewskie. If you wanna drink and hit the bars, my suggestion would be to go to Hoboken. Who knows, you may even run into a player or two lol- I remember that article someone posted from a couple months back about the guys who live in Hoboken.

Edited by MadDog2020

Aznjsn    40

bring poutine

If I didn't know that poutine were those delicious gravy fries, i'd think you were talking about something else.

Dead    9

who will boo gomez more? habs fans or devils?

No one knows, but everyone will boo him ;)