Bryan

So who are you rooting for in the playoffs?

57 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anybody had a backup plan for the playoffs and why you chose them.

I'm going for the Caps. I've always liked Ovie and I'm curious to see how successful their new system will be in the playoffs.

Although with the Devils out I won't be watching many games no matter who plays

Anybody else?

Go sharks go!

Go preds go!

Go ducks go!

Go yotes go!?

Those are the only teams that dont bother me lol

East: Bruins All the way

West:Canucks since its a Canadian team

Edited by SS-SS

Ill root for the capitals, sabres, bruins, maybe canadiens and maybe lightning for the east. Sharks, coyotes, and blackhawks in west.

I'll root for pretty much anyone who's an underdog (with a few exceptions, the Rags obviously being one of them). If I were to pick one team to root for I guess it'd be the Coyotes. No reason not to like them, and they're always a big underdog no matter what the series is. I also like Drew Doughty so I'll probably cheer for the Kings a bit. Not really a team in the East that I like, since we have to play them all the time I have reasons to dislike pretty much all of them. I don't hate Tampa or Montreal though. Mainly, I'd like to see something new. No Pens/Wings in the finals, please.

East Boston or TB

West Anaheim, Chicago, or Pho

no real reasons except i like some of the players on each team and don't dislike the teams in general

Ducks and Pho most of all because of Ryan and Yandle respectively

Edited by justdo3043

I'm rooting for the Broadway Blowhards and the Phailures to lose in a pithy time frame. Other than that, I could give a fvck.

East: Caps, Sabres, Lightning.

West: Sharks, Ducks, Yotes, LA.

If Dallas makes it, I have to root for them to get thru the 1st round, so we can get a better pick for the Jamie trade.

First and foremost I want to see the Rangers and Flyers lose, on the next tier of rooting interests I would like to see the Penguins lose. On tier 3 I want to see Vancouver and Montreal go down.

I would like to see San Jose, Detroit, or Chicago win it all. If none of them, then Washington.

Montreal (I hate the leafs)

Buffalo (I want to see a small market wins)

Anaheim (I want to see Koivu wins)

Nashville (see Buffalo)

Wouldn't mind seeing a Bruins/Blackhawks final...with the Hawks repeating

Coyotes. If they announce that they are moving to Canada before they are eliminate then the predators.

Buffalo. Probably because I've been working a lot there lately and their fans are high quality.

West: LA

East: TB

I just want the Rangers, Flyers and CANUCKS to lose. Not a fan of the Penguins and Ducks either. When it comes to the rest, I'm indifferent.

LETS GO HAWKS!!! Then maybe the Canucks or Caps. I'd like to see one of them finally come through. And of course, anyone who plays the Rags/ Flyers.

Buffalo in the east and Phoenix in the west. I only want to see the Rangers, Flyers and the Canucks lose.

But I think Detroit wins another Cup.