• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZeroGravityFat

NHL 2011 Draft Lottery

185 posts in this topic

Can't argue with 4th overall.

this is the first time the devils will exit april a lucky team since ... yeah whatever this is awesome

i can't believe this. fvckin' three percent and change and we WON. this is amazing.

Commence crying throughout the league -- we're the only team in that top 5 that isn't likely to be there again for a long time.

The only guys we won't be able to get now are probably RNH and Landeskog.

Someone asked the best moment of this season the other day- it just happened.

Edited by MadDog2020

when he was about to open the envelope, i said to myself "wouldn't that be funny if there's a devils logo in there..." and BAM. what a roller coaster of a year.

The moment the Isles were # 5, it became a 50% chance we won the lottery! It was us or Ottawa!

My first thought when the 5th envelope opened was thinking if the Devils could have moved to 9th....when I figured out that couldn't have happened I knew there was a decent chance the Devils would be the 4th. Nice.

Just did the math. Devils were about a 16% chance once the Isles were in the 5th envelope.

The moment the Isles were # 5, it became a 50% chance we won the lottery! It was us or Ottawa!

Why not Atlanta or Columbus?

This is great! But what does this mean for Parise.....we have a chance of signing a young player to an entry level contract for next season....

Sorry, actually 25% since Isles were # 5. Ottawa, NJ and whoever is #6 & # 7

My first thought when the 5th envelope opened was thinking if the Devils could have moved to 9th....when I figured out that couldn't have happened I knew there was a decent chance the Devils would be the 4th. Nice.

Just did the math. Devils were about a 16% chance once the Isles were in the 5th envelope.

Why not Atlanta or Columbus?

I just corrected myself, so it was 25% not 16%, correct?