Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NJD4LIFE

Greetings Devils Fans

12 posts in this topic

Just wanted to drop a quick hello and say hi. Great board you guys have here. I'm looking foward to posting with you all.

A little about me. I've been a Devils fan since 1984 when I started going to games and got into hockey. Been following the team ever since. Some people say I'm to fanatic about this team but what can I say. I love my Devils. :evil:

To this point my greatest Devils moment was being at game 7 of the SCF in '03. Nothing like being there to see the Devs hoist the Cup. B)

See you guys around. :D

Wow, 3 ppl joining today! Very awesome.

Like I said 2 times today, sit down, stay awhile! Enjoy the best Devs fans on the net!

Thanks guys. I can honestly say I haven't seen a Devils message board on the net that has this many posters. Most of the sites have a few here and there and not much is going on really. Just looking around I think I found the diehards. Very refreshing to know that I don't have to wait 2-3 days before I get a reply or find a site where people are interested in the team.

Looks like it's all here.

Thanks guys. I can honestly say I haven't seen a Devils message board on the net that has this many posters. Most of the sites have a few here and there and not much is going on really. Just looking around I think I found the diehards. Very refreshing to know that I don't have to wait 2-3 days before I get a reply or find a site where people are interested in the team.

Looks like it's all here.

Oh yes, it's definitely all here. Glad you like it!

Welcome! This is definitely THE place for Devils hockey, and just good posting in general. :clap:

Bienvenue sur le forum ultimes des fans des diables ! :P

The first devs Franglish forum :dance:

Howdy