TG Segment with Parise

bdubdevs

suter yesterday. weber today. my nashville darkhorse keeps coming up. yikes.

he's reading moneyball and remembering what happened to zito, mulder, hudson, giambi, tejada, etc.

i don't think nashville can afford to keep weber and suter unless both take large discounts.

I like that he glazes over the Kovy parts on each question and pretty much came out and said Maclean confused the team. Good stuff. I also believe that he truly has the intention of remaining with the team long term.

"I couldn’t understand what the “supporter section” was saying all the time, but that was pretty cool to see there. It reminded me of a college student section at times. I don’t have a least favorite. Anytime the crowd is making noise, it’s a good thing."

I finally read the whole thing! very cute. I like Zach. he kind of reminds me of Bobby Carpenter - not particulars but that whole well-rounded handsome popular guy thing. Where they're so... neat - mentally clear. Like you can't tell what sort of brain they have. Solid honest thoughtful hardworking -- and just some how, for me, that's very hard to read.

I think it's a kind of creativity... they're creative but they have a popular mindset. They think outside of the box but not so far that they slip out of the socially acceptable norm (not that they choose not to - it doesn't occur to them). Stevens pretends to be that way but he always fvcks up and lets his weirdness show :wub: I can't help wonder how can you be maximumly creative and not slip up once in a while? Sakic, Lidstrom.... that's why those guys bug me. I much prefer the weirdos like Niedermayer and Stevens - or those guys who give themselves permission to screw up a little like Marty. You see what's going on more with them so I prefer them as a fan. :noclue:

But I am really fond of Carpy and Zach and I'm seeing some of that in Oates as well now - just this calmness -- which I loath too though. I find it scary to be centered and calm -- like I'm losing something... but the clarity OK... I'm rambling now :P