Official 2011 - 2012 Seating Chart

Colin226

Great, now some sections will have 5 different prices based on which row you sit.

The upper (200's) color name should be modified to vomit green for keeping the same scheme as last year that left the 2 sections next to each brown section deserted.

Great, now some sections will have 5 different prices based on which row you sit.

The upper (200's) color name should be modified to vomit green for keeping the same scheme as last year that left the 2 sections next to each brown section deserted.

LOL buy rust, sit in gold.

Although they did use the name "rust" the center Mezz seats are a great view.

If given the choice, everyone would choose the center mezz over back rows of the lower bowl behind the nets.. Hard to believe those seats are given equal value

How much do you want to bet in the somewhat near future the color names will be sponsored too?

I want to see the day where I can sit in Bud Light® Blue or Carvel© Pink.

I've seen it done. Columbus has the Huntington Green Seats. They are the last 3 rows behind the goal in the upperdeck. Go for $10. What they don't tell you is that they also have college rush tickets, show your student id and it's $15 in the upperbowl, $25 for lower bowl. Got seats in the lower bowl 10 rows back for $25 this season.

Do the Devils do college id seats? Not really familiar with their promotions.

I've seen it done. Columbus has the Huntington Green Seats. They are the last 3 rows behind the goal in the upperdeck. Go for $10. What they don't tell you is that they also have college rush tickets, show your student id and it's $15 in the upperbowl, $25 for lower bowl. Got seats in the lower bowl 10 rows back for $25 this season.

Do the Devils do college id seats? Not really familiar with their promotions.

Haha for our green seats it will be Lawns by Yorkshire Green Seats.

They Devils do college nights, but since I have been out of college for years now and cannot find my old college ID and my college email is locked for some reason (even after multiple calls they cannot get it unlocked for some reason), I can never take advantage of any of the offers. Instead I get those free tickets the Devils regularly hand out like the plebeian I am.